• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative with a Mailbox Sign - Ideas Welcome!

In summary, a mailbox sign is a decorative piece that can be attached to a mailbox to add a personalized touch and make it stand out. There are many ideas for creating a unique mailbox sign, including painting, using decals, or incorporating natural elements. Some common tools and materials for making a mailbox sign include a drill, screwdriver, hot glue gun, and paintbrushes. It is possible to personalize a mailbox sign with a name or address, but weather-resistant materials should be used. The ease of removal or changing of a mailbox sign depends on the method used for attachment.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
I've been thinking about getting or making some sort of signage to put on my mailbox post. I figured it would be a good way to let the neighbors know about me. Plus Dad has a home based business that brings a lot of people out this way.

Anyhow, I'm not quite sure what to make it out of. (I guess for summer time I could use tag board or something but I'm kind of wanting something a little more weatherproof).

Also, what to put on it... All I've come up with is
Pampered Chef
My name
Number and/or
website.

Ideas?? :confused: :chef:

TIA

I think Name, Phone # & website.
Keep it simple and read-able!

If you know someone with one of those embroidery sewing machines you could try having them make a flag to hang--just hang on a garden stake next to your mailbox.

Be sure to check the advertising guidelines... you'll need to list that your an Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef... not just Pampered Chef itself. ;)

And I know with the car decals you have to have the merrill decal underneath it, so Colleen is right, check with advertising details.

finley1991 said:
Be sure to check the advertising guidelines... you'll need to list that your an Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef... not just Pampered Chef itself. ;)

Ooh, thanks for the reminder.

What is a mailbox sign?

A mailbox sign is a decorative piece that can be attached to the outside of a mailbox to add a personalized touch and make it stand out. It can be made from various materials and can display a variety of messages or designs.

What are some ideas for creating a mailbox sign?

There are countless ideas for creating a unique mailbox sign. Some popular options include painting or staining a wooden sign, using vinyl decals to create a design, or repurposing old license plates or metal letters to spell out a message. You can also incorporate natural elements like flowers or succulents into your design. The possibilities are endless!

Do I need any special tools or materials to make a mailbox sign?

It depends on the design and materials you choose, but some common tools for creating a mailbox sign include a drill, screwdriver, hot glue gun, and paintbrushes. You may also need sandpaper, wood stain, or other crafting supplies depending on your chosen method.

Can I personalize a mailbox sign with my name or address?

Absolutely! Personalizing a mailbox sign with your name, address, or any other message is a great way to add a personal touch to your mailbox. You can use stencils, decals, or hand-paint the letters onto the sign. Just make sure to use weather-resistant materials if your mailbox is exposed to the elements.

Can a mailbox sign be easily removed or changed?

Depending on how the sign is attached to the mailbox, it can be easily removed or changed. If you use screws or adhesive that can be easily removed, you can switch out the sign whenever you want. However, if you use permanent adhesive or attach the sign directly to the mailbox, it may be more difficult to remove or change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • winklermom