• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up a Booth at a Yard Sale Benefit: Ideas Wanted!

I made a sign that lists all of the benefits of hosting your own kitchen show. I printed out the monthly host specials for Oct. and Nov and bought a plastic thingy to put them in. I also have a few mini catalogs that I'll be handing out. I'm also going to make up some flyers and try to push bridal and fundraisers. Probably more fundraisers since this is a fundraiser.
kamshoff
I'm setting up a booth at a yard thing on October 15th. It's kind of a different situation so I'm not real sure what to do. It is a yard sale benefit for a domestic violence charity. It's going to be a regular yard sale, but they are also selling tables to set up booths which I am going to do. I know there is also going to be a Premier lady and a Partylite lady there too. I'm thinking I will be setting up more like a fair thing, not actually selling things. I gave the director a fundraiser flyer to maybe do a fundraiser for them too. Any ideas of what I should do as far as setting up?

I'm doing a similar thing this coming Saturday. The local VFW is holding a yard sale thing at their building. The table was only $10! I am bringing with me:
All of my products to display
A drawing box with door prize slips for a free small bar pan
Mini catalogs
(extra catalogs in case anyone wants to place an order, although I'm not banking on that happening, I'm really just trying to get show leads as I am almost EMPTY for October!)
Bridal registry and Bridal show information
some Seasons Best cookbooks to sell
Recipe cards to give away
All of my cookbooks to display
A sign I made that lists all of the benefits of hosting your own kitchen show
I printed out the monthly host specials for Oct. and Nov and bought a plastic thingy to put them in.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm really hoping to get at least two or three bookings and maybe some bridal registry stuff out there. I already have two bridal registries set up but I'd like more. I think the registry is a great way to supplement our sales and we don't really have to do anything except set it up and wait for the sales to come in. It's just so easy! Plus it's easy for the bride too - all she has to do is choose her items from a catalog and send them to me. No dragging a bored fiancee through the store or dealing with a snotty store rep.

That sounds awesome! I am going to search on some doorprize slips myself. I have a Chillzane Server and some Farmers Market dips I am going to use as my raffle. I'm also thinking about getting some Farmers Market dips myself and putting them in Chillzane mini bowls I have with pretzels for people to taste. I'm hoping food will attract people. I'm not planning on taking a whole lot of product I don't think, but I will take some. I have some old catalogs I'll have to hand out and some mini catalog. I'm also going to make up some flyers and try to push bridal and fundraisers. Probably more fundraisers since this is a fundraiser.

PamperedPrincess-
One the recipe cards that you are giving out place your information on them. That way when ever anyone looks at the recipe your name will be right there Recipe cards are what my director uses as business cards

PamperedPrincess74 said:
A sign I made that lists all of the benefits of hosting your own kitchen show
I printed out the monthly host specials for Oct. and Nov and bought a plastic thingy to put them in.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm really hoping to get at least two or three bookings and maybe some bridal registry stuff out there. I already have two bridal registries set up but I'd like more. I think the registry is a great way to supplement our sales and we don't really have to do anything except set it up and wait for the sales to come in. It's just so easy! Plus it's easy for the bride too - all she has to do is choose her items from a catalog and send them to me. No dragging a bored fiancee through the store or dealing with a snotty store rep.

Would you share what you did for the hostess benefits sign - - - and how do you display your bridal registry stuff?

Thanks!

What are some creative ways to set up a booth at a yard sale benefit?

Some ideas for setting up a booth at a yard sale benefit include creating a themed display, offering a raffle or auction items, partnering with other vendors for a joint booth, providing samples or demonstrations of products, and offering special deals or discounts for the event.

How can I make my booth stand out at a yard sale benefit?

To make your booth stand out, you can use eye-catching signage, decorate your booth with balloons or streamers, play music or have a fun activity for visitors to participate in, and offer unique or one-of-a-kind items for sale.

What types of products or items are best to sell at a yard sale benefit?

Some popular items to sell at a yard sale benefit include gently used clothing, books, household items, and homemade baked goods. You can also consider selling specialty items like handmade crafts or unique products from your company.

How can I attract more customers to my booth at a yard sale benefit?

To attract more customers, you can promote your booth on social media and through word of mouth, offer a variety of items at different price points, provide a comfortable seating area for shoppers to rest, and have a friendly and engaging attitude to draw people in.

What are some tips for maximizing sales at a yard sale benefit?

To maximize sales at a yard sale benefit, it's important to have a well-organized and visually appealing display, clearly price all items, offer package deals or discounts for multiple purchases, and have a variety of payment options available. It's also helpful to have knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff members to answer questions and assist customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chevylonghorn
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies