1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Yard Sale Ideas

1. I'm going to be setting up a table at a yard sale that gets tons of traffic next weekend (the 19th-20th of June) and need some ideas on how to get some leads!

I was thinking of giving something away and using door prize slips for people to enter a drawing. I was going to do something like a cookbook or an ice cream scoop and put over 18 only on it. I won't be there for the whole yard sale (my 18 month old twins kind of prevent that!). I was also thinking of setting mini-catalogs out.

I'm brand new at all of this (only two shows under my belt) so if any of you have suggestions on what has worked in the past, I need them!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
    Jun 11, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Keep in mind people coming to a yard sale are looking for bargains. You will get a few that say they love P.C., but a majority will not be interested.

Now keeping that in mind, I would set out some mini-catalogs, & a drawing for a free show (you buy the ingredients). Don't put out a display of items, they may walk!

Have something to add?