• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is Yahoo causing blue lines in my newsletter?

In summary, when you send your newsletter to yourself in Yahoo, you will get a long vertical blue line down the left side of your newsletter. If you resend the newsletter that is already sent, you will get a third line.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Hi Joy, I'm hoping you or someone experienced with yahoo can help me. When I send your newsletter to myself everything looks wonderful. Then I click forward to make changes and I get a long vertical blue line down the left side of my newsletter. When I hit send to send it to myself to double check before sending to customers I get another (so now two) long - from top to bottom blue lines. The thing is they're not the same length so you can tell it wasn't deliberate and they look horrible.

Since I send my newsletters out in batches of 25, if I resend the one that's already been sent, I get a third line etc. It never happened before when I would receive it in Yahoo, edit and then send to my other email. I'd get the one line but no others as I forwarded. So I know it's a Yahoo thing and it's ONLY with your newsletter but I've searched and searched and can't figure it out. I can't use my outlook express which was the other email anymore since we got rid of that horrible slow provider and went with another but now have to use hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc. Since the yahoo one was already on my businesss cards and stamps, I'd like to keep it.

Anyone out there familiar enough with Yahoo and Joy's newsletter that can help me? I'd be happy to provide an example if necessary :(

Try switching to the other yahoo mail version (I think it's the "new Yahoo mail"). One version puts a blue line on forwarding and the other does not.You can also pay for Yahoo Plus mail which will allow you to use a POP email program (like Outlook or Thunderbird). I think it's $20/year.

Thanks Joy, I'll try the new one tonight. I've avoided it forever since I so resistant to change :) If that doesn't work I'll have to seriously think about paying for the Yahoo Plus. I have stepped back from my business alot the past 6 months and it would just be another expense..

You can switch back and forth between old Yahoo and new Yahoo... so just switch to send your newsletter and then flip it back :)

I hate, loathe and despise the New Yahoo, but I always do like Joy said and switch to the new version, forward, and quickly switch back. I'm nervous the whole time its not the "old" version.I BCC my newsletter and truly have no idea how many recipients get it. I have a draft file saved in yahoo with all my newsletter addresses, which I copy and paste before switching. Sometimes I even leave it open in one window and switch in another. (side note: I'm also annoyed by the whole "what are you doing" even in the "old"version ... hello, this is my email, not facebook or twitter!

What is Yahoo Help for Tt Please!?

Yahoo Help for Tt Please! is a customer service program offered by Yahoo to assist users with any questions or issues they may have while using their products or services. It is designed to provide quick and efficient support to customers.

How do I access Yahoo Help for Tt Please!?

To access Yahoo Help for Tt Please!, you can visit the Yahoo Help website or search for "Yahoo Help for Tt Please!" on the Yahoo search engine. You can also find a link to Yahoo Help on the Yahoo homepage.

What kind of assistance can I get from Yahoo Help for Tt Please!?

Yahoo Help for Tt Please! offers a variety of assistance, including troubleshooting technical issues, answering questions about Yahoo products and services, and providing resources to help you make the most out of your Yahoo experience.

Is there a cost for using Yahoo Help for Tt Please!?

No, there is no cost for using Yahoo Help for Tt Please! It is a free service provided by Yahoo to their customers.

How can I contact Yahoo for further help?

If you cannot find the answer to your question or resolve your issue through Yahoo Help for Tt Please!, you can contact Yahoo customer support through their website or by phone. They also have a live chat option available for immediate assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • cactus_flower
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cactus_flower
  • Intrepid_Chef