• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Yahoo Groups for Hosts & Customers

In summary, those of you who have a Yahoo Group set up for your hosts and customers, how do you use it? Is it just to send out your newsletter?
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Those of you who have a Yahoo Group set up for your hosts and customers, how do you use it? Is it just to send out your newsletter? I started one, but I am not exactly sure what I plan to do with it. Just thought I would put it out here for ideas.

Thanks!!

I used to have one to use for my newsletter. It was set up so that only I could post to it, and nobody could see who was a member. Nor did it show up in a search of groups. But, strictly speaking, it's against policy, so I deleted it. The policies indicate that we can only set up such groups to communicate with other consultants.

OH MY WORD! I thought that as long as it was a closed group it was allowed.

I am so not good with all this legal mumble jumble.

How are you doing by the way? We should do a lunch again soon!

I'm doing OK. Need to get on the phone, which I HATE!! And I'm not feeling well today (urg- feminine things, sorry if TMI). So I think today's going to be a "couch" day, watching TV and working on my customer newsletter.I've got a cluster meeting on Friday night, if you'd like to come. It's in Clinton Twp - should be a small group. We're focusing on keeping biz going through the winter and then a little about the new career plan and products. (I hope my SAT gets here by then so that I can take them.)

Clinton Twp.....why so far away? I have game night with our BFFs on Fri, but thanks for the invite! I would love to see the new products in person.

I'm actually the farthest south and west in my (former) team. My former AD didn't plan a meeting for this month, so someone under her downline director set it up. And there's a person on that team who apparently can't ever find (or won't use) a babysitter. So the meeting has to be at her house if we expect her to attend. :rolleyes: And then my sister consultants and myself are just "invited guests" at the meeting, since we're no longer in the same genealogy since our director relinquished and we rolled up to a NED's first line.Trust me - I'd LOVE to have a meeting in our neck of the woods! People never seem to believe me when I tell them that I drive 45-100 miles round trip for meetings, depending on the location.

1. How do I join a Yahoo Group as a host or customer?

To join a Yahoo Group, you will need to create a Yahoo account if you do not already have one. Once you have an account, you can search for the specific group you want to join and click on the "Join Group" button. You may need to answer a few questions and agree to the group's rules before being admitted.

2. Can I customize the appearance of my Yahoo Group?

Yes, you can customize the appearance of your Yahoo Group by going to the "Management" tab and selecting "Group Settings". From there, you can change the group's name, description, logo, and more.

3. How do I add members to my Yahoo Group?

To add members to your Yahoo Group, you can go to the "Members" tab and select "Add Members". You can then enter the email addresses of the individuals you want to invite, or you can send them a link to join the group.

4. Can I send emails to my Yahoo Group members?

Yes, as a host, you can send emails to your Yahoo Group members by going to the "Messages" tab and selecting "Send Message". You can choose to send the message to all members or select specific individuals.

5. How can I promote my Pampered Chef business on my Yahoo Group?

You can promote your Pampered Chef business on your Yahoo Group by sharing relevant content, such as new product releases, recipes, and special offers. You can also use the "Files" tab to upload documents or images related to your business. Just be sure to follow the group's rules and guidelines for promotional content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cactus_flower
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cactus_flower
  • kcjodih