• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yah!! Just Got My Changeover Kit!!

In summary, the changeover kit is a comprehensive set of kitchen tools and products that includes a mixing bowl set, measuring cups and spoons, a non-stick skillet, and a chef's knife. It can be used for various cooking and baking tasks, with each item coming with instructions and tips for use. The kit is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. Additional products can be purchased to add to the kit, providing a convenient and cost-effective option for stocking a kitchen. It also allows for trying out different Pampered Chef products before investing in larger sets.
WLMcCoy
:love:Getting ready to leave for work, can't wait to go through it when I get home!!! :love:

Glanced thorough it & LOVE the mini-cat cover & the spanish cover. Not 100% crazy about the english cover!!

I got mine yesterday and I made my 12 yr old DD watch it with me!

I totally agree with you! The mini-cat cover is so adorable and the Spanish cover is stunning. I'm not a big fan of the English cover either, it just doesn't have the same appeal. But overall, I'm excited to dive into the content when I get home from work. Can't wait to see what's inside!

What is included in the changeover kit?

The changeover kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and products, such as a mixing bowl set, measuring cups and spoons, a non-stick skillet, and a chef's knife.

How do I use the changeover kit?

The changeover kit can be used for a variety of cooking and baking tasks, such as mixing ingredients, measuring ingredients, and cooking on the stove or in the oven. Each item in the kit comes with instructions and tips for use.

Is the changeover kit dishwasher safe?

Yes, all items in the changeover kit are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended for best results and longevity of the products.

Can I purchase additional products to add to my changeover kit?

Yes, you can purchase additional products from Pampered Chef to add to your changeover kit. Our website and catalogs have a wide selection of tools and products to enhance your cooking experience.

What is the benefit of having a changeover kit?

The changeover kit provides all the essential tools and products needed for cooking and baking, making it a convenient and cost-effective option for those looking to stock their kitchen. It also allows you to try out a variety of Pampered Chef products before investing in larger sets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • pchefjodie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies