• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash Your Inner Party Queen with Our Host Coaching Services!

In summary, host coaching is a free service provided to hosts to help them plan and prepare for their party, invite guests, and guide them through the party process for a stress-free and successful experience. It benefits both the host and consultant by building confidence, increasing sales and bookings, and strengthening their relationship. The process involves a phone call or meeting with the consultant, providing resources and tips, and guiding the host during the party. To sign up for host coaching services, simply contact your consultant or visit the company's website to find a consultant in your area.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
....who challenge themselves!

I have a host who just came to pick up her host packet. She is an outside order from another show I just did, but we discovered she lives right down the street from me!

Anyway, I did her first host coaching with her, and I was coaching for a $500 show. She stopped me and said "but what do I get if I have a $1000 show?" So I told her - and she said - "That's what I"m having then - a $1000 show! I can do it, because I am THE PARTY QUEEN!"

What fun! I told her I love party queens, and that I would even bring her a Tiara to wear at her show!

LOL GREAT! She did what we're supposed to do- AIM HIGH!
Let us know how it turns out....and if she did it.

That is awesome Becky! So glad to "see and hear" you are feeling better.

awesome!!!!!

That is great!

Awesome!! She sounds SUPER fun!! You will have a GREAT time with her!!

Why aren't you always coaching for a $1,000 show?

Why aren't you recruiting her!

Glad that she's motivated! :DI agree, you really should be coaching for $1,000 shows. A lot of people quit when they hit their "goal". I'd rather them quit at $1,000 than at $500. ;)

wadesgirl said:
Why aren't you recruiting her!

Ummm, because I just met her for the first time when she stopped by to pick up her host packet. ;)

I'm very good at asking all of my hosts and offering them the opportunity, but I don't attack them with it!:D

What exactly is host coaching?

Host coaching is a service that we provide to our hosts to help them have a successful and stress-free party. It involves helping them plan and prepare for their party, providing them with resources and tips to invite guests, and guiding them through the party process to ensure a fun and enjoyable experience for all.

Why should I use host coaching services?

Host coaching services can greatly benefit both the host and the consultant. For the host, it helps them feel more confident and prepared for their party, leading to a more successful and enjoyable experience. For the consultant, it can result in higher sales and more bookings, as well as building a strong relationship with the host.

How much does host coaching cost?

Host coaching services are completely free for our hosts! We believe in providing the best experience for our hosts and want to support them in every way possible. Our consultants are trained to provide host coaching as part of their services to ensure a successful party.

What does the host coaching process involve?

The host coaching process typically begins with a phone call or meeting between the host and the consultant. The consultant will provide the host with resources and tips for inviting guests, as well as help them plan the party menu and activities. During the party, the consultant will guide the host through the party process, ensuring that everything runs smoothly and addressing any concerns or questions that may arise.

How can I sign up for host coaching services?

If you are interested in hosting a party and would like to take advantage of our host coaching services, simply contact your consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will be happy to assist you and provide you with all the necessary information and resources to make your party a success!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies