• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Xpost Garlic Press: A Durable and Reliable Kitchen Tool for Your Cooking Needs

In summary, the "Xpost Garlic Press" is a kitchen tool made of high-quality stainless steel and equipped with a non-slip silicone grip for comfortable use. It is designed to easily crush and mince garlic cloves by squeezing the handles together, leaving behind the skin. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan. Additionally, it can be used for other small ingredients like ginger and shallots, but it is best to use a separate press for each type of food. The product also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects or issues.
I know not everyone here is on cs, and alot of you have a better memory than me.

Another questions, this day has already been too long.

I think we have had 3 different versions of the garlic press since I started (six years ago)
The one in the current catalog has a 3 year warranty, but I just tried to do an adjustment on the last model and they told me it only had a 2 year warranty.

Does anyone remember what year/season the current version came out???
Thanks!

Hi there! I'm not on cs, but I do have a pretty good memory. I believe the current version of the garlic press came out about 2-3 years ago. I remember because I bought one for myself and my sister as a Christmas gift. Hope that helps! As for the warranty, I would suggest checking the company's website or contacting customer service for clarification. Good luck!

Hello there,I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I am happy to help answer your question about the garlic press. The current version of our garlic press was introduced in the Fall/Winter 2016 catalog and has a 3 year warranty. It is a durable and reliable kitchen tool that I personally use in my own cooking. I highly recommend it to all of my customers. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

What is the "Xpost Garlic Press" and how does it work?

The "Xpost Garlic Press" is a kitchen tool designed to crush and mince garlic cloves with ease. It works by placing a garlic clove inside the press and squeezing the handles together, pushing the garlic through tiny holes and leaving behind the skin.

Is the "Xpost Garlic Press" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Xpost Garlic Press" is safe to use in the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing for a longer lifespan of the product.

Can the "Xpost Garlic Press" be used for other foods besides garlic?

While the "Xpost Garlic Press" is primarily designed for garlic, it can also be used for ginger, shallots, and other small ingredients. However, we recommend using a separate press for each type of food to avoid cross-contamination of flavors.

What is the material of the "Xpost Garlic Press" made of?

The "Xpost Garlic Press" is made of high-quality stainless steel, making it durable and long-lasting. It also has a non-slip silicone grip for comfortable use.

Does the "Xpost Garlic Press" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Xpost Garlic Press" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the product, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • elizabethfox