• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Xp - Demo's at Weight Watchers Meetings

In summary, WW is now allowing business people, like PC, to demo their products at their meetings. This is a great way to get your name out there, and if you already attend meetings it is an easy way to let other meeting-goers know you are PC.
aksusan
You may already know, but I just heard this today in my WW meeting - they are now allowed to have business people, like PC, put on demo's at their meetings. Another great way to get your name out there, and if you already attend meetings an easy way to let other meeting-goers know you are PC.

Forgot to list on the other post, but you can go to the WW website and enter your zip code and find out meeting locations in your area.

WOW! Great to know!

hmmm.I'm heading to mine now. I'll have to ask about that! Thanks for the heads up!

How do you contact ahead of time to schedule? Didn't see this on the web info.

Where exactly did you hear this at the WW Meeting? A leader? Because I went tonight and asked our leader, and she said that so far, she's not heard anything about it , and that it would have to come from Corporate offices. She also said it was unlikely they'd do anything like that since how would they determine who could and could not demo?So it's a 'no' in my area- at least so far.

oh bummer. yep, it was directly from my leader who is a regional mgr I believe. They have had a couple of open house type meetings (not regular scheduled) at the WW center in Anchorage and I know they have had PC, Mary Kay, and a couple of fitness ctrs do demos etc.
She said today that they can have demos in (or maybe after?) the meetings. Maybe it does depend on the leaders/local mgmt, I don't know, but she mentioned she has someone at another meeting that is PC that she would talk to about doing a demo at our meeting sometime.

Oh, as far as who to contact, I would say you should stop by a meeting and/or hang around after to talk to the leader. If you're in an area that has a WW meeting center (where they have many many meetings a week, not just a single meeting somewhere) go there and talk to someone in charge - not the receptionists, but in that case try to go either a bit before or a bit after the meeting so they aren't all tied up.

What recipes do you show for low cal/points?

If you had a place that let you do this, you could show how to use our Salad tools to make quick salads or show how you can quickly wash/prepare fruit.
I.e- Salad Spinner - show how to properly use and wash your berries/grapes and lettuce (all) and how it will last much longer! (i store my washed lettuce and grapes in a rubbermaid container with a paper towel on the bottom and the top - it will last a long time that way)
Salad Choppers - grab some of your already washed/spun lettuce and throw it in a bowl with your tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, etc and Chop it up! (don't do that ahead of time on your lettuce it will turn it brown)
Apple Wedger and the other apple tools - show how they can quickly prepare a fresh apple
Kitchen Spritzer - use for Balsamic Vinaigrette or oil for your salads to get a light flavor. Use for spraying pans without the added chemicals or too much oil. Or use to spritz your meat before seasoning- so you aren't using TOO much oil (although some healthy oil is part of the program).
and of course the other tools to quickly prep healthy meals (like Food Chopper, UM, etc) Our "Its Good For You" cookbook has alot in it. The Strawberry Spinach salad is also great. And if you have a points-finder, you can calculate the points on any recipe. The key though- low cal/ LOW FAT/ and High/decent Fiber. Those are the 3 factors they use to calculate points. I know somewhere someone has listed WW points for alot of recipes..but I dont know where at the moment. If i find it, I'll post it. Basically, when I glance at a recipe, I check those 3 things. To get a ROUGH idea on points, I just double the calories and take 10%. So 300 calories becomes 600 calories- 10% of that is 6 pts. That's not EXACT because Fiber can lower it, Fat will RAISE it...but it's a rough ballpark when I'm scanning a recipe without my points finder.On the other thread we were talking about this, and I mentioend that I am going to try to make a flyer that I can slip in my Tote that shows off some key products that would appeal to WW members. But maybe also do something that says we can do a "WW Cooking Show!" One training CD I listen to says "If you tell me how many points you and your friends have left at the end of the day, that's how much I'll serve you! " HAHAHA....seriously though, maybe could make a Theme Show Flyer for WW friendly recipes to advertise. I"m brainstorming here.

Found this in the Files:WWPoints- current (March 2009)Someone (it says Ann Szwarc) has listed every recipe in the current cookbooks and given the points values (over 5 pages (triple column- small font!) Thanks Ann!Search for other "WW" or "Weight Watchers" documents in the files, and you'll get other flyers with some of the older cookbooks no longer available, but that you may have in your kitchen/kit.

1. What is an Xp-Demo at Weight Watchers Meetings?

An Xp-Demo, short for Experience-Demonstration, is a cooking demonstration event hosted by Pampered Chef at Weight Watchers Meetings. It includes a live cooking demonstration, product samples, and tips for using Pampered Chef products in a healthy and weight-friendly way.

2. How often are Xp-Demos held at Weight Watchers Meetings?

Xp-Demos are typically held once a month at Weight Watchers Meetings. However, the frequency may vary depending on the location and availability of the Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there a cost to attend an Xp-Demo at Weight Watchers Meetings?

No, attending an Xp-Demo at Weight Watchers Meetings is completely free for Weight Watchers members. However, there may be an opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at the event.

4. Can I bring a guest to an Xp-Demo at Weight Watchers Meetings?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to an Xp-Demo at Weight Watchers Meetings. However, please inform the Pampered Chef consultant beforehand so they can prepare enough samples for everyone.

5. Do I need to be a Weight Watchers member to attend an Xp-Demo?

Yes, Xp-Demos at Weight Watchers Meetings are exclusive to Weight Watchers members. If you are not a member, you can sign up at the meeting or visit the Weight Watchers website for more information on membership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aksusan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcmckay
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • laura062182