• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back in Business: XL Shirts for You!

In summary, the Back in Business: XL Shirts for You! collection offers sizes ranging from XL to 3XL for both men and women. The XL shirts are available in a variety of colors including black, white, blue, and red. They are made of a high-quality blend of cotton and polyester for a comfortable and durable fit. Pampered Chef also offers customization options for the XL shirts, allowing you to add your own logo or design.
dclattimer
I am getting back into the business and I am looking for some Extra Large shirts. Thanks
Dlattimer

,I recommend checking out our selection of extra-large shirts on our website. We have a variety of styles and colors to choose from. If you need additional help selecting the right shirt for you, feel free to reach out to our customer service team. They'll be happy to assist you in finding the perfect shirt for your needs. Thank you for your interest in our products!

1. What sizes are available for the XL shirts?

The Back in Business: XL Shirts for You! collection offers sizes ranging from XL to 3XL.

2. Are the XL shirts only for women?

No, the XL shirts are available in both men's and women's sizes.

3. Do the XL shirts come in different colors?

Yes, the XL shirts are available in a variety of colors including black, white, blue, and red.

4. What is the material of the XL shirts?

The XL shirts are made of a high-quality blend of cotton and polyester, providing a comfortable and durable fit.

5. Can I customize the XL shirts with my own logo or design?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for the XL shirts. You can add your own logo or design for a personalized touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CRuff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • SweetPChef