• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the WW Points for Fall/Winter Una Muestra Dishes?

In summary, to calculate the WW Points for a Pampered Chef recipe, you will need to know the number of servings and the nutritional information. Pampered Chef offers a variety of WW-friendly recipes that are labeled with their corresponding Points value and you can use their products to cook these meals. They also offer cooking tools and products that can help you track your WW Points while cooking. Additionally, there are meal prep options available from Pampered Chef that make it easier to follow a WW program.
chefann
Gold Member
Here are the WW points for the Fall/Winter Una Muestra. They're in the order that the "printer-friendly text" version downloads from Consultant's Corner. Sorry about that.

Warm Bananas with Ice Cream 7
Spicy Butternut Squash Soup 1
Pork Cutlet Tostadas 5
Chorizo, Poblano and Fresh Corn Pizza 10
Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Pasta 9
Catfish Filets with Chimichurri Salsa 7
Mini Meatball Bites 3
Layered Chicken Tortilla 5
Mini Jabaritos 4
Cajeta Rice Pudding 7
Cucumber-Mango Salsa with Sweet 'n Hot Chips 1
Skewered Beef with Avocado Sauce 8
Stuffed Chicken Thighs 6
Sopecitos with Chorizo and Queso Panela 6
Beef & Roasted Poblanl Skillet 8
Sticky New Year's Bread 7
Steak and Plantain Tacos 7
Spanish-Style Pan-Roasted Cod 7
Toasted Fideos with Vegetables 7
Flan Napolitano 11
Annatto Chicken Skillet 9
Skillet Chicken Mole 8
Chilaquiles with Homemade Salsa Verde 6
Molten Cakes with Peppermint Ice Cream 9
Stovetop Cheese Enchiladas 8
Roasted Poblano Soup 2
Chicken Tinga 5
Yucatecan-Style Fish 5
Paella-Style Skillet 17
Mosaic Gelatin 3

Thanks, Ann for doing this.

You're welcome. There's another thread with the SBRC points, too.

Thanks, Ann I just found it and copied and pasted the info to the same sheet as these so I can look at them later. You are great!!!!!!!!

Hi there!Thank you for sharing the WW points for the Fall/Winter Una Muestra. That's so helpful for those of us who are looking to stay on track with our healthy eating goals. I'm excited to try out some of these delicious-sounding dishes, especially the Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Pasta and the Sticky New Year's Bread. Yum! Thanks again for taking the time to share this information with us.Best,

1. How do I calculate the WW Points for a Pampered Chef recipe?

To calculate the WW Points for a Pampered Chef recipe, you will need to know the number of servings and the nutritional information, including calories, saturated fat, sugar, and protein. Then, you can use the official WW Points calculator or the formula provided by WW to determine the Points value for the recipe.

2. Does Pampered Chef offer WW-friendly recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of WW-friendly recipes that are labeled with their corresponding WW Points value. These recipes use healthy ingredients and follow WW guidelines to help you stay on track with your wellness goals.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to cook WW-friendly meals?

Absolutely! Many Pampered Chef products are designed to help you cook healthy and delicious meals, making them perfect for following a WW program. You can also find recipes specifically created for Pampered Chef products that are WW-friendly.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any cooking tools or products that can help me track my WW Points?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers several products that can help you track your WW Points while cooking. This includes measuring cups and spoons with WW Points values printed on them, as well as portion control tools like the Portion Control Serving Set. These products can make it easier to stay on track with your WW program.

5. Are there any WW-friendly meal prep options available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several WW-friendly meal prep options available from Pampered Chef. This includes the Meal Prep Set, which includes containers and tools to make meal prep easier and more efficient. You can also find meal prep recipes on the Pampered Chef website that are labeled with their corresponding WW Points value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips