• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious WW Points for F/W SBRC Recipes - Download Now!

In summary, the book has helpful information about the seasonal Brussels sprouts. The Skillet contains Thai Chicken Stir-Fry Salad, Quick Chicken Primavera Risotto, and Crab Rangoon Dip. The Brown Sugar Dijon Brie is a delicious variation of the classic brie. The Cran-Raspberry Fizz is a refreshing drink that is perfect for the summertime. The Mini Pesto Pizzas are a fun way to enjoy pizza without having to make a big pizza. The All-in-One Chicken Dinner is a quick and easy way to make a meal for the family. The Avocado Salsa Cups are a healthy way to enjoy a snack. The Mocha Skillet Cake is
chefann
Gold Member
Here are the points for the F/W SBRC. Sorry they aren't in the same order as the book - I'm at work and don't have mine yet, so I'm using the download from CC. :)

Tamale Verde Skillet 12
Smoky Barbecue Sauce 1
Cinnamon Crunch Chips 1
Crispy Wonton Chips 1
Basil-Walnut Pesto 1
Thai Chicken Stir-Fry Salad 4
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies 7
Quick Chicken Primavera Risotto 5
Crab Rangoon Dip 3
Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie 5
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Brie 5
Brown Sugar Dijon Brie 5
Cran-Raspberry Fizz 2
30-Minute Chicken 12
All-in-One Chicken Dinner 13
Avocado Salsa Cups 1
Mini Pesto Pizzas 3
Jerk Chicken Nachos 4
Mexican Chocolate Cake 10
Pan-Asian Meatballs 2
Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet 12
Barbecue Pork Tenderloin 5
Miniature BBQ Pork Sandwiches 4
BBQ Pork Salad 7
Savory Cheese Crostini 3
Pesto-Almond Topping 4
Warm Marinara Topping 3
Olive Salad Topping 3
Chocolate Mint Silk Torte 10
Chocolate-Raspberry Cookie Trifle 7
Mediterranean Hummus Pizza 7
Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares 7
Truffle Brownie Cups 3
Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip 4
Mocha Skillet Cake 10
Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes 6

Thanks Ann so much for posting this info.

Thanks Ann! I think I'm going to have that handy to give to my customers whom I know do WW.

...and ignore my ignorance, but that is "per serving" correct?

Yes. I plug the nutrients per serving info into a spreadsheet I have.

Of course, HO's definition of a serving doesn't always jive with mine. :D

You are on top of things!!

Thanks Ann I was thinking about figuring them out!

The points alloted would explain why I liked the brownies and the pork noodle skillet so well.....:D :eek:

chefann said:
Here are the points for the F/W SBRC. Sorry they aren't in the same order as the book - I'm at work and don't have mine yet, so I'm using the download from CC. :)

And why would anyone one assume you would being doing actual WORK-work at work??

um.... past history? No, that's doesn't apply.
Just because?'Cuz I'm cute?

1. What is the "Discover Delicious WW Points for F/W SBRC Recipes" download?

The "Discover Delicious WW Points for F/W SBRC Recipes" download is a digital resource created by Pampered Chef to help customers easily track and calculate Weight Watchers points for their favorite fall and winter recipes from our Season's Best Recipe Collection.

2. How do I access the download?

Once you purchase the "Discover Delicious WW Points for F/W SBRC Recipes" download, you will receive an email with a link to download the resource. You can also access the download from your Pampered Chef account under "My Digital Products."

3. Are all of the recipes in the download Weight Watchers friendly?

Yes, all of the recipes included in the "Discover Delicious WW Points for F/W SBRC Recipes" download have been modified to be Weight Watchers friendly. Each recipe includes the corresponding points value for the different Weight Watchers programs.

4. Can I use this download if I am not following the Weight Watchers program?

While the points values in the "Discover Delicious WW Points for F/W SBRC Recipes" download are specifically for Weight Watchers, the recipes themselves can still be enjoyed by anyone. The points values can also be used as a general guide for those watching their caloric intake.

5. Are there any new recipes included in the download?

No, the "Discover Delicious WW Points for F/W SBRC Recipes" download includes modified versions of existing recipes from our Season's Best Recipe Collection. However, the points values for each recipe have been updated and calculated for the latest Weight Watchers programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JDooley
  • chefann