• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There an Updated WW Points List for Current Cookbooks?

especially if they are starting out...find it helpful to print out the points list and take it with them to WW meetings so they have a reference. Lots of people find the cookbooks helpful too, but obviously those are more expensive.Thanks for all the info!
chefann
Gold Member
I just got the rest of my Spring samples, and the first thing I did (before I even unpacked the box!) was to update the Weight Watchers points list.

The list with recipes from the retired books is available through a file search. Look for a document with WW in the title.

And please remember that my information is in the footers on both of these documents. I'm happy to take any orders from your customers calling me instead of you... but would rather you put your info in the footer so that you can keep your customers. ;)

For newer consultants who wonder just what these lists are for... they're a great bonus hand-out for customers who purchase our cookbooks, especially after mentioning that they're watching their weight. Several members around here have recently posted about setting up displays at Weight Watcher meeting centers. These files would be a great freebie to distribute there. You can also use one for personal reference, if you're picking show recipes that are diet-friendly.

Attachments

• WWPoints - current.doc
    60 KB · Views: 848
You are so awesome! Thanks for updating and sharing! I'd have no clue on how to go about doing this conversion. :D

Thank you so much for doing this. I have lots of hosts and guests who are on WW. Having your points list makes it soooo easy to plan a recipe to demo for them.:thumbup:

Thanks SO much Ann.....:D

I am presently on WW and I sincerely appreciate the work you have put into this-I also have many people that are always looking for this info and they love the recipes PC has to offer. Congratulations on your first year!

are these points per serving or per dish? Just wondering, I had a friend mention that she wouldn't do a show for me because she is doing weight watchers and didn't want to not be able to eat anything. I mentioned there were conversions and we could do a 'weight watchers' show and she loved the idea. Thanks!!!

AudraKYPCLady said:
are these points per serving or per dish? Just wondering, I had a friend mention that she wouldn't do a show for me because she is doing weight watchers and didn't want to not be able to eat anything. I mentioned there were conversions and we could do a 'weight watchers' show and she loved the idea. Thanks!!!

interesting statement, since WW's big claim is that you can go anywhere, eat and still stay on track. Obviously, that's not the reality of the program.

AudraKYPCLady said:

They're per serving, based on the numbers HO puts on each recipe (calories, fat and fiber per serving). Obviously, altering serving size will affect points.

Thanks so much, Ann! You always come through for us!

Wonderful!!!! Thanks so much!!!

I just found this handy dandy sheet on the files list. Thank you SO much Ann!!

Just found this, Ann. Thank you so very much! Bumping for others.

Ann, I'm a new consultant and just found out today that my offical Grand Opening show starts one hour after the grand opening of Weight Watchers here in our town of 1,100 people. I promised some WW friendly recipies and had no idea where I would get them. And I just signed my first recruit and she is one of the ones who got WW here. YOU are a life saver!! I think my cookbook sales will soar!

THANK YOU!!!

Jean

This is perfect! I'm working my first booth at a weight watchers meeting tomorrow night and I'm trying to come up with some creative ideas. This is awesome! I found something like this online but it was almost 6-7 years old...cookbooks were older versions.

CL, it was I had just joined weight watchers when I saw the 15 min fajitas, and that's what made me buy the DCB. Told my friends about it at the next meeting, and made it at a potluck. That's the recipe that is getting me a bunch of parties when I sign up--and part of the reason I am signing up!Lots of PC recipes are great for WW, and cooking your own food is such a great way to be healthy. Have a great event, and I hope you get some recruits!
Marghi

Thanks so much for this resource.

ChefBeckyD said:
interesting statement, since WW's big claim is that you can go anywhere, eat and still stay on track. Obviously, that's not the reality of the program.

Yes you can do that! Some people who do WW are so "diet-mentality" that they leave out bread, pasta, and sweets and think they are doing "WW". To me they are on a diet! I am down 30 pounds since Feb 22 on WW...probably 50 from last year's Conference! Walking on a walker instead of using a scooter... doing Poolates 3 days a week...and Wii Fit Plus 2-3 days a week. I don't get why people go on WW then still DIEt! I had no problem at NC eating! I knew my point values from my books and ate more or less what I wanted to. I didn't indulge in the desserts because I don't like to "waste" points on that! I do eat all kinds of WW desserts all the time. It's sad to see people on the best healthy eating lifestyle there is and not eat...

Thank you so much Ann! So timely, having a show today and making WW lemon cake in Rice Cooker w/WW pudding and doing a taste of the rubs w/pretzels!

Awesome! Thanks so much!

I am assuming this was figured out with the old points program, is that correct? Does an updated list exist?TA, ChefAnn for creating this and sharing it!

magentablue said:
I am assuming this was figured out with the old points program, is that correct? Does an updated list exist?

TA, ChefAnn for creating this and sharing it!

These are all from the old WW...I think the new one is too new for someone to convert them.....HTH :D

What is the point system used in the current Pampered Chef cookbooks?

The current Pampered Chef cookbooks use the Weight Watchers Points system, also known as WW Points, to help customers make healthier food choices.

How do I calculate the WW Points for a recipe in the Pampered Chef cookbook?

To calculate the WW Points for a recipe, you will need to know the serving size, number of calories, and amount of saturated fat, sugar, and protein in the recipe. You can then use the WW Points calculator or app to determine the points value.

Are all the recipes in the Pampered Chef cookbooks Weight Watchers approved?

Yes, all the recipes in the current Pampered Chef cookbooks have been approved by Weight Watchers and meet their strict guidelines for healthy eating.

Do the Pampered Chef cookbooks have any recipes that are suitable for special dietary needs?

Yes, the current Pampered Chef cookbooks include a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-sugar options.

Can I use the Pampered Chef cookbooks as a guide for following the Weight Watchers program?

While the Pampered Chef cookbooks can provide delicious and healthy recipe options, they should not be used as a replacement for the Weight Watchers program. It is important to consult with a Weight Watchers coach or attend meetings for proper guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chellb1234
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies