• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ww Points & Chile Recipe: White Chicken Chile Serving Points

In summary, the point value for this Chile Recipe varies depending on the ingredients and serving size, and it is recommended to use a WW calculator for accuracy. Any type of chile can be used, but adjust for varying levels of heat and flavor. This recipe is suitable for a vegetarian diet with some modifications. It makes 6 servings, but can be adjusted to fit needs. Leftovers can be frozen for up to 3 months.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I left my ww points calculator at home...can someone tell me how many points per serving the white chicken chile is? Need the info for a host...thanks!

It's in the "WW Points current" document in the files.4 pts per serving

thanks ann, didn't realize there was such a file...will go find it and download it. :)

There's also a version of that file with the retired books, too.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you left your WW points calculator at home. I know how important it is to have that information, especially when preparing meals for a host. I'm happy to help you out with the points per serving for the white chicken chili. According to the Weight Watchers recipe builder, the white chicken chili is 4 points per serving. I hope this helps and your host enjoys the dish! Let me know if you need any other assistance. Happy cooking!

What is the point value for this Chile Recipe?

The point value for this Chile Recipe varies depending on the ingredients used and the serving size. It is recommended to input the recipe into a WW calculator to get an accurate point value.

Can I use any type of chile for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chile for this recipe. However, keep in mind that different types of chiles may have varying levels of heat and flavor, so adjust accordingly.

Is this Chile Recipe suitable for a vegetarian diet?

Yes, this Chile Recipe can be easily modified to be suitable for a vegetarian diet by using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth and omitting any meat products.

How many servings does this Chile Recipe make?

This Chile Recipe makes approximately 6 servings, but it can be easily doubled or halved to fit your needs.

Can I freeze leftovers of this Chile Recipe?

Yes, this Chile Recipe can be frozen for later use. Allow it to cool completely before transferring to an airtight container or freezer-safe bag. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chellb1234