• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Mastered Ww Cola Cakes in the Microwave?

In summary, a WW Cola Cake is a low-calorie and low-fat dessert made with diet cola and cake mix. It can be easily made in the microwave and can be customized with additional ingredients and toppings. While any type of cake mix can be used, using a sugar-free or low-fat option is recommended for a lower calorie option. Unfortunately, the traditional recipe is not suitable for a gluten-free diet, but alternatives are available.
aksusan
Have any of you had success making the Weight Watchers recipe for the diet soda cakes in the microwave? I tried one a while back and it came out really spongy and odd.

I've made three of these in the past week. The first one I made I used just the cake mix and diet soda. The cake came out somewhat "spongy" and didn't raise as much as I thought it should. It tasted good, though. The next two I made I added 1/2 cup of Egg Beaters and the texture/apperance was perfect! Because I used Egg Beaters, no additional "points" were added, but I truly feel the addition of it made a big difference to the end result. I made a chocolate cake with Diet Coke and a lemon cake with diet lemon-lime soda and they were both big hits. The chocolate one was the favorite, but everyone commented on how great they both tasted. I sold several Stoneware Fluted Pans at the show, too!:)

Even though I prefer the standard 1-2-3 cake recipe, I would demo this one again for anyone looking for a low-calorie dessert at a show.

Thank you. I will definitely try adding the egg beaters. That was probably my problem.

What is a WW Cola Cake?

A WW Cola Cake is a delicious and easy-to-make cake that utilizes ingredients such as diet cola and cake mix to create a low-calorie and low-fat dessert option.

How do I make a WW Cola Cake in the microwave?

To make a WW Cola Cake in the microwave, you will need a microwave-safe dish, a box of cake mix, and a can of diet cola. Simply mix the cake mix and diet cola together in the dish, microwave for a few minutes, and let it cool before serving.

Can I use any type of cake mix for a WW Cola Cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for a WW Cola Cake. However, for a lower calorie option, we recommend using a sugar-free or low-fat cake mix.

Are there any variations or additions I can make to the WW Cola Cake?

Yes, you can add in different ingredients such as fruit or chocolate chips to the cake mix before microwaving. You can also top the cake with whipped cream or a light frosting after it has cooled.

Is the WW Cola Cake suitable for a gluten-free diet?

Unfortunately, the traditional WW Cola Cake recipe is not suitable for a gluten-free diet. However, there are gluten-free cake mixes available that you can use to make a similar version in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
awjacks1105
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • sailorsarah