• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find cranberry collapsible crates?

In summary, the Rectangle Rolling Tote measures 16" x 11" x 14" and has a handle drop of 10". It is suitable for carrying heavy items and is made of high-quality, water-resistant nylon material with durable plastic handles and wheels. It can be used for various purposes besides carrying Pampered Chef products and comes with a one-year warranty from the company.
Kandi2candy
Hi!

I am looking to buy a rectangle tote like the one in the picture below and was wondering if anybody had one they would be willing to sell?

Also, I am looking to buy the cranberry collapsible crates and was wondering if anybody knew what store sells them?

TIA!

Attachments

• PC1.jpg
    PC1.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 716
Is that the old large one that we had years ago? It sold for $100. I have one, slightly used that I would sell for $50 plus shipping or $100 whichever is less.

Beth -
Idk when it is from, but it has red lettering on the Pampered chef logo. I have a newer square one, but doesn't seem to hold as much as this one could. Does yours seem more rectanuglarish ? If so, I will buy it! Do you except paypal?

Yes it does have a PC logo in red. It is a big rectanglular nylon case. I do accept Paypal but I am out of town until the Sat after Thanksgiving. I can pack it up and mail it that Monday. Email me at [email protected]

Perfect! That will work great! Thanks sooo much!

The Container Store used to sell collapsible crates similar to PC's cranberry crates; you might check there (or online).

1. What are the dimensions of the Rectangle Rolling Tote?

The Rectangle Rolling Tote measures 16" x 11" x 14" and has a handle drop of 10".

2. Is the Rectangle Rolling Tote suitable for carrying heavy items?

Yes, the Rectangle Rolling Tote is designed to hold and transport heavy items with ease. It has a sturdy construction and durable wheels for smooth rolling.

3. What materials is the Rectangle Rolling Tote made of?

The Rectangle Rolling Tote is made of high-quality, water-resistant nylon material. The handle and wheels are made of durable plastic for long-lasting use.

4. Can the Rectangle Rolling Tote be used for other purposes besides carrying Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Rectangle Rolling Tote is a versatile and multi-functional bag. It can be used for grocery shopping, traveling, or as a mobile storage solution for various items.

5. Does the Rectangle Rolling Tote come with a warranty?

Yes, the Rectangle Rolling Tote comes with a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef. If you experience any issues with the tote, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • lisasfuncooking