• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Catalog Display Tote from Merrill Corp?

In summary, a Catalog Display Tote is a large and sturdy bag designed for displaying and transporting Pampered Chef catalogs and marketing materials. It has multiple pockets and compartments for organization and measures 14.5 inches in height, 11.5 inches in width, and 5 inches in depth. The tote is made of durable materials and can be personalized with a name or business logo. To clean, it is recommended to spot-clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.
redneck grrrl
I've been unable to find it via Merrill Corp. I saw another consultant with one at the grocery store and she told me that Merrill had them but I was unable to locate on via CC or the Merrill site. Any suggestions.

Thanks

I believe it is on the supply order form. Go to PP3 and add new supply order. It is $15 I think. Good luck

Yep, it's on supply. $15--what a bargain!!!

Found and ordered, thanks

1. What is a Catalog Display Tote?

A Catalog Display Tote is a large, sturdy bag designed specifically for displaying and transporting Pampered Chef catalogs and other marketing materials. It has multiple pockets and compartments to keep your catalogs organized and easy to access.

2. What are the dimensions of the Catalog Display Tote?

The Catalog Display Tote measures 14.5 inches in height, 11.5 inches in width, and 5 inches in depth. It can hold up to 15 catalogs and other materials.

3. Is the Catalog Display Tote durable?

Yes, the Catalog Display Tote is made of high-quality, heavy-duty materials that are built to last. It is designed to withstand frequent use and travel, making it a reliable choice for your Pampered Chef business.

4. Can the Catalog Display Tote be personalized?

Yes, the Catalog Display Tote can be personalized with your name or business logo for an additional fee. This adds a professional touch and helps to promote your brand at events and parties.

5. How do I clean the Catalog Display Tote?

The Catalog Display Tote can be spot-cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. It is not recommended to put it in the washing machine or dryer, as this may damage the materials and structure of the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • msmileyface