• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Shipping: 3-Tiered and 2-Bowl Wrought Iron Stands for Sale

In summary, the 3-tiered wrought iron stand can hold up to 10 pounds per tier and the 2-bowl stand can hold up to 12 pounds per bowl. Both stands are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. They are also suitable for outdoor events and do not come with accompanying bowls or trays. Assembly is simple and no additional tools are needed.
tlennhoff
Ok, I know when I asked about this a while ago a few people contacted me. Then the customer asked me if I could find a 2nd product. I want to save the customer money on shipping so I'm looking for:

3-tiered wrought iron stand

2-bowl wrought iron bowl caddy

Anyone have both that they would like to sell? It does not have to be NIB but does need to be in good condition.

Thanks

I have the 2-bowl wrought iron caddy that I'd be willing to sell. It is not brand new, but it was only used a few times and looks brand new!

I have both - not in packages and only used a few times each.

I've found thanks to all that helped.

Apparently the people I thought I was getting these from and I miscommunicated. So I'm back to needing

3-tiered wrought iron stand ($20)

2-bowl wrought iron bowl caddy ($5-10)

Obviously I'll also pay shipping to 08904. I would prefer to make payments through paypal. I cand do "cash" rather than credit card thoruhg paypal so no charges to youl.

Hi Tasha,

I sent you a PM!

1. How much weight can the 3-tiered and 2-bowl wrought iron stands hold?

The 3-tiered stand can hold up to 10 pounds per tier, while the 2-bowl stand can hold up to 12 pounds per bowl. Both stands are sturdy and can easily hold heavy dishes and serving platters.

2. Are the wrought iron stands dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the 3-tiered and 2-bowl stands are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the stands.

3. Can I use the stands for outdoor events?

Yes, the wrought iron stands are perfect for outdoor events such as BBQs, picnics, and parties. They are durable and can withstand outdoor elements.

4. Do the stands come with bowls or trays?

No, the stands are sold separately without any accompanying bowls or trays. However, they are designed to fit most standard sized bowls and platters.

5. How do I assemble the 3-tiered and 2-bowl wrought iron stands?

The stands come with easy-to-follow assembly instructions. Simply attach the legs to the base and insert the tiers or bowls on top. No additional tools are required for assembly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • amelia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
noellewilliams
  • Chef Kearns