• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Return/Exchange Policy: How to Help Your Guest

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of their products, allowing customers to return or exchange within 1 year of the purchase date. To do so, customers can contact their consultant or customer service for a return authorization number and instructions. Products must be in their original packaging and in new condition, and personalized or discontinued items are not eligible for return or exchange. If the return is made within 1 year and meets the criteria, a full refund of the purchase price and applicable sales tax will be issued, but shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Products purchased from a retail store must be returned or exchanged through the store, as the policy only applies to purchases made through a consultant or the website.
JaimeQ
I have a guest that ordered the small round stone and she meant to order the medium round stone. Will she have to pay to return it for an exchange? I've never had to do a return/exchange before so any help would be great. TIA

If it is within 30 days PC will pick up & deliver at no extra charge. She will have to pay the difference in price though so have a CC ready when you do the adjustment.

As long as it is within 30 days of the shipment date, she won't have to pay to ship it back. She will have to pay the difference in the cost of the two stones.

Ok thank you. It has only been a couple of days since the items were received.

Ok so the guest finally got me the stone to return for the large round stone. The show was 5/5 and submitted 5/17. Is the stone still covered to be returned with out paying for the shipping? Also how do I go about doing this for her. I went into CC and went about it that way, but there is no option for returning because of wrong item ordered. Thanks for your help:)

Last edited:
You could wait to call HO tomorrow, but I think the online form is pretty thorough. It will tell you if a return is expected, and for any reason if a return is requested by a customer within 30 days of delivery, not the actual show, PC will pick up any mailing costs.

What is the return/exchange policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. This means that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 1 year of the purchase date.

How do I return or exchange a product?

To return or exchange a product, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team at 1-800-342-5553. They will provide you with a return authorization number and instructions on how to send the product back.

Are there any restrictions on returning or exchanging products?

Pampered Chef products must be in their original packaging and in new condition to be eligible for a return or exchange. Additionally, personalized or discontinued items are not eligible for return or exchange.

Will I receive a full refund for my returned product?

If the product is returned within 1 year of the purchase date and meets our return policy criteria, you will receive a full refund for the purchase price and applicable sales tax. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.

Can I return or exchange a product purchased from a retail store?

No, returns or exchanges for products purchased from a retail store must be done directly through the store where the purchase was made. Our return/exchange policy only applies to products purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PChefPEI