• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Exchanging a Stoneware Lid for a 9X13 Rectangular Baker

In summary, the conversation is about a customer who mistakenly ordered the wrong lid for a product and now wants to exchange it for a different one. The person speaking suggests contacting the company's customer service department for guidance on returns and exchanges and reminds the listener to get a certificate of delivery when sending back the item.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
:confused: I had a show with a co-worker about 3 months ago. She had a friend who couldn't make it to the show and placed an order without looking at the catalog. She said she wanted to the "stoneware lid". I talked to my co-worker and asked which one she wanted for sure. She said she was sure that she wanted the Rectangular lid/bowl. Well the customer called me last night and said that she wanted the lid that fits over several pieces. What she wants to do now is exchange what she has for the 9X13 rectangular baker. I told her no problem, she would just have to pay the difference. Is there any way that I can return the lid and receive credit? Has anyone had this happen before? Thanks

You will need to call HO and arrange the adjustment. If there is a refund,they will write out a check to the guest. The guest will need to pay for shipping to return the stone. If you have materials to give her (box, bubble wrap) you can do that. Also, I give my guests and hosts a label with the reference number on it. Don't forget the receipt with the reference number on it as well. Tell her to get a certificate of delivery so you know it got there okay.

Hi there! It sounds like you're in a bit of a tricky situation. It's always important to make sure that customers are clear on what they're ordering, but it sounds like this was just a misunderstanding. In terms of returning the lid and receiving credit, I would suggest reaching out to your company's customer service department for their specific policies on returns and exchanges. They should be able to guide you through the process and let you know if it's possible to receive credit for the lid. As for anyone else who may have experienced something similar, I'm sure it's happened before and it's always best to just communicate openly and find a solution that works for both parties. Good luck!

1. Can I exchange a stoneware lid for a 9x13 rectangular baker?

Yes, you can exchange a stoneware lid for a 9x13 rectangular baker as long as the lid is from the same brand and is in its original condition.

2. How do I go about exchanging the stoneware lid for a 9x13 rectangular baker?

To exchange the stoneware lid for a 9x13 rectangular baker, you will need to contact our customer service department and provide your order information and reason for the exchange. They will guide you through the process and provide further instructions.

3. Is there a time limit for exchanging the stoneware lid for a 9x13 rectangular baker?

Yes, there is a time limit for exchanging the stoneware lid for a 9x13 rectangular baker. We accept exchanges within 30 days of the purchase date. After that, the exchange will not be processed.

4. Can I exchange the stoneware lid for a different size or color of the 9x13 rectangular baker?

No, we only allow exchanges for the same product in its original condition. If you wish to change the size or color, you will need to return the stoneware lid and make a separate purchase for the desired 9x13 rectangular baker.

5. Will I have to pay for shipping when exchanging the stoneware lid for a 9x13 rectangular baker?

If the exchange is due to a defect or error on our part, we will cover the cost of shipping. However, if you are exchanging for personal reasons, you will be responsible for the shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • clshirk