1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Wrong product

Tags:
  1. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

I had a lady that accidentally order the wrong thing. What do I do now?? and does anyone have a problem with missing orders?? When I had a show, I was missing some paring knives, and my host was short a couple things also. I did a product adjustment. Does this happen often??
    I just don't know what to do about the lady ordering the wrong product.

Jul 13, 2005
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I would call home office and talk to them and let them know what happened and if its within 1 dollar then i believe they will just exchange it, i did that with an order and they were really nice and helpfull

Jul 13, 2005
  3. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Need support ladies!!!

:( Just found out today that my husband will be working a different shift for the next 5 months. He will now be working from 3pm to 11pm. I will not be able to do any shows unless I get a babysitter. I guess I will just have to do a couple catalog shows just so I can stay active. Not really thrilled with the news. Just needed to vent for a minute. I know it is not permanent but I have worked really hard the last few months to get my business going. :(
    Laura Anglea

Jul 13, 2005
  4. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I had to do product adjustments in my first month of PC. Since then I haven't had a problem. Luckily with both adjustments the host got to keep the extra product that was mailed and they got the missing product later.

Jul 13, 2005
  5. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

I haven't had that happen. But I had a missing large round stone when one of my shows came in. I called the home office and they had it shipped out to me and arrived at my house in 3 days! No problems at all! They are very helpful and understanding. I would definitely call them though. I think it is safe to say that they would take it back and exchange it. ;)

Jul 13, 2005
Have something to add?