1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Wrong product

Tags:
  1. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

I had a lady that accidentally order the wrong thing. What do I do now?? and does anyone have a problem with missing orders?? When I had a show, I was missing some paring knives, and my host was short a couple things also. I did a product adjustment. Does this happen often??
    I just don't know what to do about the lady ordering the wrong product.

Jul 13, 2005
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I would call home office and talk to them and let them know what happened and if its within 1 dollar then i believe they will just exchange it, i did that with an order and they were really nice and helpfull

Jul 13, 2005
  3. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Need support ladies!!!

:( Just found out today that my husband will be working a different shift for the next 5 months. He will now be working from 3pm to 11pm. I will not be able to do any shows unless I get a babysitter. I guess I will just have to do a couple catalog shows just so I can stay active. Not really thrilled with the news. Just needed to vent for a minute. I know it is not permanent but I have worked really hard the last few months to get my business going. :(
    Laura Anglea

Jul 13, 2005
  4. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I had to do product adjustments in my first month of PC. Since then I haven't had a problem. Luckily with both adjustments the host got to keep the extra product that was mailed and they got the missing product later.

Jul 13, 2005
  5. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

I haven't had that happen. But I had a missing large round stone when one of my shows came in. I called the home office and they had it shipped out to me and arrived at my house in 3 days! No problems at all! They are very helpful and understanding. I would definitely call them though. I think it is safe to say that they would take it back and exchange it. ;)

Jul 13, 2005
Have something to add?