• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Error in Shipment: Turnaround Time Impact?

In summary, the turn around time for incorrect items is still the same amount of time as it is for items that are correctly sent in a shipment.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
When an item sent in a shipment from a show, is incorrect ( meaning an error on the part of HO, not mine) does the turn around time still take the same amount of time as it does if let's say I screw up on the order?

A medium scoop was sent..when in fact they ordered a large...And all paperwork, and PPP says large...

( I just know when I personally had been the one at fault for the error on my first show...fed ex came right away to pick up the error item, but it took nearly 3 wks to get the correct one back..)

Yep. They'll send Fed Ex to come get it again adn send the new one once the incorrect one arrives.

I have not always experienced that they will send FedEx to pick it up. I think one time they didn't ask for it back. I would imagine it is a cost issue. I am thinking that if it is an inexpensive item, they won't pay extra to have it picked up.

Also, I have had the experience that they will send it rather than wait on the item to be returned first. It may depend on the person I have talked to and just lucked out.

You may want to give them a sob story about the guest needing it right away for something (even if that's bending the truth). If I were the cust svc rep in that situation, I'd send it out right away. :)

From what they have said to me it's random by the computer whether they want a broken thing back but if something is wrong in an order they usually want it back (I even had to send a Spanish SB back when it was supposed to be an English version).

They will send things immediately (well within a couple days) when it's a consultant item - they assume we need it for our kit - but with guests it usually takes getting the product to them first.

so far i've had 3 problems with PC orders, a broken medium square, cranberry guest towels sent instead of microfiber towel and a broken zipper on the tool turn about tote, and all three times PC did not ask me to send back the other items and they sent the correct ones within a week they were here. HTH

BethCooks4U said:
They will send things immediately (well within a couple days) when it's a consultant item - they assume we need it for our kit -

Seems lately I have to fight for them to send me a replacement first.

My EAD broke last week and I submitted the adjustment online. When I got the reference number saying that I had to send the broken one back first, I replied saying no, it's a consultant item and I need it! I again got a reply telling me that I needed to send the broken one back first. I gave up and called the Solution Center and then they agreed to send a replacement right away. Geesh.

1. What is the typical turnaround time for resolving an error in shipment?

The typical turnaround time for resolving an error in shipment is 3-5 business days. This allows our team to thoroughly investigate the issue and find a resolution.

2. How will the delay in shipment impact my order?

The delay in shipment may impact your order by extending the delivery date. However, we will do our best to expedite the resolution process and get your order to you as soon as possible.

3. Can I cancel my order if there is an error in shipment?

If there is an error in shipment, you can cancel your order within 24 hours of receiving the notification. After this time, the order may already be in the resolution process and cannot be cancelled.

4. Will I be charged for the error in shipment?

No, you will not be charged for the error in shipment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

5. How can I track the progress of resolving the error in shipment?

You can track the progress of resolving the error in shipment by contacting our customer service team. They will provide updates and information on the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pcjenkunkel