• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can HO Exchange Wrong Item Ordered for Mix and Chop Instead of Mix and Mash?

In summary, you can exchange the wrong item you ordered for the Mix and Chop instead of the Mix and Mash. You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to exchange the wrong item, and our standard return policy applies after that. If the wrong item was sent to you, we will cover the shipping costs for the exchange, but if you simply changed your mind, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs. You can also exchange the wrong item for a different product of equal or lesser value, but if the new item is more expensive, you will need to pay the difference. If the Mix and Chop you received is damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately for a replacement or refund.
bbenton4
I have a host who ordered the wrong item for her mom and sister. She ordered the mix and mash instead of the mix and chop. Will HO exchange them?

Absolutely! You can do that online under adjustments. Tell them you mis-ordered one, tell them the other two need to be sent out. If there is a cost difference, they will adjust your commission statement.
--Jenny L

There is no cost difference. I'm sure just about every consultant has had someone order the wrong one--same catalog page, similar name, same price.

It happens to us all.

I had 3 of them make that same mistake on one show. They exchanged them with no problems! (took a while b/c of the back-order, but shouldn't be a problem now.)

1. Can I exchange the wrong item I ordered for the Mix and Chop instead of the Mix and Mash?

Yes, you can exchange the wrong item you ordered for the Mix and Chop instead of the Mix and Mash. Please contact our customer service team to initiate the exchange process.

2. How long do I have to exchange the wrong item for the Mix and Chop?

You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to exchange the wrong item for the Mix and Chop. After that, our standard return policy applies.

3. Will I have to pay for shipping when exchanging the wrong item for the Mix and Chop?

If the wrong item was sent to you, we will cover the shipping costs for the exchange. However, if you simply changed your mind about the item, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.

4. Can I exchange the wrong item for a different product instead of the Mix and Chop?

Yes, you can exchange the wrong item for a different product of equal or lesser value. If the new item is more expensive, you will be responsible for paying the difference.

5. What should I do if the Mix and Chop I received is damaged?

If the Mix and Chop you received is damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to arrange for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Miss Cori
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cla519
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Oliver91
  • ChefJWarren