• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Mix-Up: Addressing Label and Content Verification Issues

A
amcclanaghan
I put in a supply order Jan. 28th, which was delivered today. Except that INSIDE the box is another consultant's supply order :( :eek:
I'm on the phone with CS, but this is the second time this has happened. Last time half my Host's show was delivered to another Host in another state!
WHY are the labels and contents not being verified?:confused:

I think they're really still working all the kinks out...a sfrustrating as it is on our end, we should probably cut them some slack ( this coming from Queen PMS - LOL...it's cuz I have a Hershey bar in one hand - LOL) Hopefully it'll all straighten out sooner than later.

dannyzmom said:
I think they're really still working all the kinks out...a sfrustrating as it is on our end, we should probably cut them some slack ( this coming from Queen PMS - LOL...it's cuz I have a Hershey bar in one hand - LOL) Hopefully it'll all straighten out sooner than later.

;) wish I had a chocolate bar! The first time this happened was when they were still with UPS. It's not FedEx's fault but the person putting on the labels. If you leave Flap A closed (with my label on it) and open Flap B, there's the sticker with the Content's List for the other consultant WITH her name on that sticker.:eek:

maybe I'l make cookies.....

It wasn't my box was it?:rolleyes: I'm supposed to be getting my supply order today!:rolleyes: for some reason I have a weird feeling I'm going to be the person on the other end here~! ;) :confused: :confused:

I got my suppy order yesterday and the contents were mine. I was impressed that there was the label on the inside to verify contents.! I haven't made a supply order in forever so maybe they have been doing that a long time. I was still mad though because the box had been squashed and the corner had split resulting in the corners of a bunch of stuff getting smashed in.

I had the same thing happen with a show in Dec. It was a direct shipping order that went to another direct shipping orders address. The name on he label was the name or the person who ordered it, but the address it was delivered to was not! HO told me it was my fault that there was no way that could happen unless I entered it into PP that way. I have checked over and over and it was not my fault. It was entered correctly. Just thought I would share my story. It has nothing to do with UPS or Fed Ex.. These mistakes are being made in the wharehouse....then again everyone makes mistakes. It only bothered me really because they tried to blame me for it. (they refused to reship and send label to pick up item) I had to go pick up item and deliver...good thing it wasn't across the country only 60 miles

sillylittlechef said:
HO told me it was my fault that there was no way that could happen unless I entered it into PP that way. I have checked over and over and it was not my fault. It was entered correctly. Just thought I would share my story. It has nothing to do with UPS or Fed Ex.. These mistakes are being made in the wharehouse....then again everyone makes mistakes. It only bothered me really because they tried to blame me for it. (they refused to reship and send label to pick up item) I had to go pick up item and deliver...good thing it wasn't across the country only 60 miles

Silly, that is RIDICULOUS!!! I cannot believe you had to drive 60 miles to go pick up and deliver!!!!!

No way Dusty! I would be pissed! I would've asked to speak to someone else!;)

I was really too mad and frustrated to stay on the phone and try to talk with someone else. I tend to lose it, and try to avoid it if possible. I had a long drive to calm down on.....:(

PampMomof3 said:
It wasn't my box was it?:rolleyes: I'm supposed to be getting my supply order today!:rolleyes: for some reason I have a weird feeling I'm going to be the person on the other end here~! ;) :confused: :confused:

Nope Sorry!! :) I checked the Consultant's list and she's not listed here, but I don't think that means she isn't on here. I don't know if I timed my call right but I was able to get through fairly quickly and got a Return # so FedEx will pick up tomorrow...

Gillian,

you need to complain to HO about the status of the box. They need to know that we are still having the same packaging/smashing issues that we did with ups. since we are new into the contract, they could go back to fedex and complain and try to get them to treat our boxes a bit better.

amcclanaghan said:
;) wish I had a chocolate bar! The first time this happened was when they were still with UPS. It's not FedEx's fault but the person putting on the labels. If you leave Flap A closed (with my label on it) and open Flap B, there's the sticker with the Content's List for the other consultant WITH her name on that sticker.:eek:

maybe I'l make cookies.....

Why is it that it is SO HARD for alot of people to realize that it IS the warehouse. If I have a supply order & things that I DID NOT order are in the box that should have the items I DID order. Or when I submit a show & for 2 days says recieved & then for 3 it says picking. For individual orders placed before noon ship out the same day, but because THEY claim they did not get it till after 2PM ( when you know you placed it at 7AM) All of this is coming from the INSIDE! As far as UPS versus FEDEX...I guess I was lucky not to have problems with them, but I read ALOT of people did. So now instead of getting beat up boxes in 2 days, I'm getting very nice boxes in 5 days!!! Go Figure!:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

1. Why does a supply order mix-up occur?

A supply order mix-up can occur due to various reasons, such as human error during packaging and shipping, incorrect labeling, or technical issues with the supply order system.

2. How can I prevent a supply order mix-up?

To prevent a supply order mix-up, it is important to thoroughly check the order before it is shipped, ensure proper labeling of the packages, and use a reliable supply order system. It is also helpful to communicate any specific instructions or requirements for the order to the supplier.

3. What should I do if I receive the wrong order?

If you receive the wrong supply order, you should contact customer service immediately and inform them of the mix-up. They will assist you in resolving the issue and getting the correct order to you as soon as possible.

4. How can I ensure that the labels and contents of my supply order are verified?

To ensure that the labels and contents of your supply order are verified, you can request for a verification process to be added to your order. This may include double-checking the labels and contents before shipping and providing a verification report along with the order.

5. What should I do if this is not the first time a supply order mix-up has occurred?

If you have experienced multiple supply order mix-ups, it is important to address the issue with the supplier or the supply order system provider. You can also consider finding a more reliable supplier or using a different supply order system to avoid future mix-ups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • LCOLACHICO
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • kcjodih