• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wrong Address Shipped: Customer Service Nightmare!

In summary, someone misread the street address and the order never arrived, but luckily for the customer FedEx replaced everything.
letscook04
Gold Member
Has anyone had this happen to them? I just received a phone call from someone that gave me the wrong address. The order was shipped out last week and was already delivered. I called HO and there is almost a 2 hour wait!!!:eek:

Has it already shipped? If so, you can call FedEx and give them the tracking number and give them the correct address. I had to re-route an entire show before (due to a bad check from the host - but that's a different story for another thread!) and it took some time, but it got done.

c00p said:
Has it already shipped? If so, you can call FedEx and give them the tracking number and give them the correct address. I had to re-route an entire show before (due to a bad check from the host - but that's a different story for another thread!) and it took some time, but it got done.

Yes, it has been shipped!!!

I can't believe that it took 2 hours for HO to call me back.:grumpy:
Customer svc told me that I have to find out if they received the package. Ok, I live in NY & the package was shipped to OH?!?!? If not I then have to call HO back for a supervisor to handle!!!!:cry:

That REALLY Sux! I hope everything works out ok.....:(

Yes, been there, done that! Luckily for me, the address was an old address and one of the hosts friends lives there now. So, she called her and went and picked up the boxes. Good luck on your situation.

wow, good luck. let us know how it turns o ut.

I had it happen...mixed up the numbers in the street address and it never arrived. I called fed ex and they said they delivered it. It was completely my fault, but I looked out because the number I put in didn't exist on the street and fedex never called the host when they couldn't find the number. Someone received close to $900 worth of products for free. PC and FedEx were both great. FedEx replaced everything and PC had one order that someone needed asap overnighted. My host did end up receiving everything twice which we then had to send back (which was difficult). Good luck, I know it was a nightmare for me, but it all turned out okay in the end :)

Last edited:

1. What should I do if my order was shipped to the wrong address?

If your order was shipped to an incorrect address, please contact our customer service team immediately at 1-800-555-1234. We will do our best to redirect the package to the correct address.

2. Can I change the shipping address after my order has already been shipped?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping address once an order has been shipped. Please make sure to double check your address before submitting your order.

3. Will I be charged for a reshipment if my order was shipped to the wrong address?

If the wrong address was entered at checkout, you may be responsible for the reshipment fee. However, if the error was on our end, we will cover the cost of reshipping your order to the correct address.

4. How long will it take to receive my order if it was shipped to the wrong address?

The delivery time will depend on how quickly the package can be redirected to the correct address. Our customer service team will work to expedite the process and get your order to you as soon as possible.

5. Can I cancel my order if it was shipped to the wrong address?

If the package has not yet been shipped, we may be able to cancel your order and allow you to place a new one with the correct address. However, if the package has already been shipped, we will need to go through the reshipment process. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef