• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Writer's Block for Bridal Shower Planning | Tips & Tricks

In summary, the author is trying to come up with a way to market her business idea to potential customers, but is having trouble. She is asking for help and offers to give someone a job they've always wanted.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I am in the process of making a postcard on Vista Print that says something about hosting a bridal shower with PC, but can't come up with anything else!! Please Help Me!!

TIA!!

Last edited:
I bet what you have is fine. The more we second guess ourselves the harder things are for us. Trust yourself!

thanks!! I just said It's your big day! Reward yourself with up to $200 in free products, 4 items at 50% off, 30% off additional purchases, & 10% off on anything in our catalog for a whole year!!

Plus get free shipping on your entire order!!

I took that from directly the wedding registry brochure... is that okay??

Sounds good to me. Who will you be giving these to, or I should say how will you be giving these to brides-to-be?

I was at a bridal expo and would like to follow up by mailing these out to them. I have their addresses from the drawing I did and I'm hoping that by putting a recipe on the back, they'll be more like to keep it than throw it out!

That's a good idea, the recipe. Did you get their phone numbers? Call them, too. It's hard, but it works even better than a postcard. You could even send the postcard and call a couple days later to ask if they received it.

I did get their numbers and that was my plan exact. Do you have any suggestions on a recipe??

Something easy! They may not be into cooking yet. How about a trifle?

I think I'm going to do the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares. Yum!!

Those are easy!

I changed my mind again.. LoL!! I'm doing the egg casserole for 2

That will draw them into the recipe. They will think it's "romantic".

Isn't that done in the small oval baker? That gives you another reason to call - it's being discontinued. So you can call them to tell them that and get orders before it's gone.

:) Thanks Chefann!! Is there anyway to get the special at vista print twice if you do 2 complete different postcards??

I think to get them free, you may have to do two separate orders, but you can definitely use the same special. You can try both post cards on the same order and see if it goes through.

I'm having another writer's block. I'm in the process of making magnets about the business opportunity, but can't think of what to say. I hate when this happens!! Anything will help, b/c it's better than what I have- nothing!!

If you want 2 sets of cards, you need to submit 2 separate orders. Their system only allows one set of each at the special pricing.Sorry, I'm having a "brain fart" moment myself on wording for magnets for you.

Here's what I came up with:

Imagine what your life would be like if you had fun and earned money doing. That's right, it's fun to work for The Pampered Chef® and the best part is- you set the hours!! What could be more easy!?! I'd like to give you the opportunity to have the job you've always dreamed of. There's so many aprons. Let's see which one fits you!!

What do you think??

bumping for help..........

1. What is writer's block?

Writer's block is a common term used to describe a temporary creative slowdown or inability to come up with new ideas or write effectively. It can affect anyone, from professional writers to students.

2. What causes writer's block?

Writer's block can be caused by a variety of factors, such as stress, perfectionism, lack of inspiration or motivation, fear of failure or criticism, or simply feeling overwhelmed or burnt out. It can also be a result of not taking breaks or not having a clear plan or structure for writing.

3. How long does writer's block last?

The duration of writer's block varies from person to person and can last anywhere from a few hours to several weeks or even months. It is important to remember that writer's block is temporary and can be overcome.

4. What are some ways to overcome writer's block?

Some strategies to overcome writer's block include taking a break and engaging in a different activity, trying a new writing exercise or prompt, setting specific goals and deadlines, talking to other writers or seeking feedback, and practicing self-care and stress management techniques.

5. Can writer's block be prevented?

While writer's block cannot be completely prevented, there are steps that can be taken to reduce its likelihood. These include maintaining a consistent writing routine, staying organized and setting realistic expectations, seeking inspiration and trying new writing techniques, and addressing any underlying issues that may contribute to writer's block.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • winklermom