• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Write In Order Forms Available - Interested?

In summary, "Write Ins" are customizable invitations that can be personalized with your own message or design. They come in various sizes to fit your needs and do not require any special tools to create. You can also order a sample before making a larger purchase to ensure quality and design.
ChefLauraW
I have the package of write in order forms that I had ordered with spring/summer paperwork. Unfortunately I've had all catalog shows and I print out reciepts via Pampered Partner. So I don't need any of these reciepts/order forms. There are 40 in the their original, unopened package. PM me if interested. Thanks!

1) What exactly are "Write Ins"?

"Write Ins" are customizable invitations that allow you to handwrite the details of your event before sending them out.

2) Can I personalize the "Write Ins" with my own message or design?

Yes, you can personalize the "Write Ins" with your own message or design. They are blank invitations that can be customized to your liking.

3) Are there different sizes of "Write Ins" available?

Yes, we offer "Write Ins" in a variety of sizes to fit your needs. From standard invitation size to smaller sizes for more intimate events.

4) Do I need any special tools to create the "Write Ins"?

No, you do not need any special tools to create the "Write Ins". They are designed to be easily written on with any pen or marker.

5) Can I order a sample of the "Write Ins" before placing a larger order?

Yes, you can order a sample of the "Write Ins" before placing a larger order. This will allow you to see the quality and design before making a larger purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • cooking.with.ann
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kat29