• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding Free Write-In Receipts Number

has been trying her hardest, and it keeps coming up $ 9.75. She did the update and everything, any suggestions?Thanks; I think you may need to manually input the number for the write-in receipts.
Shawnna
Gold Member
Does anyone have the number for the free write in receipts? I wanted to place my supply order tomorrow and need that number. I saw where someone posted the itemized number, but not the write in ones.

Thanks a lot.

Its ER75. If you mark it as N/C in PP, you'll get them for free. Or you can just use the mail in form. Hope I helped.

Thanks Anne! Been wanting to know that number myself.

You're very welcome!!

Do you get a whole pack of these for free?

??I tried putting in ER75 and I can't get it to N/C it says $9.75:confused:

Is that the number for the pack of 100? We are only suppose to get 40 free....I think. Anne, what do you think?

Just a suggestion: Use the outside order form as your write in receipt. Download from Consultant's Corner and make copies. That way the monthly guest special is already on there and the guests can be sure that they are reminded that if they spend the $60 they get the free product.

Shawnna: I'm not sure, I haven't gotten my changeover kit yet.

mandydollie: That's a great idea~

I got my changeover kit an hour ago and in it it says:

40 free write-ins ER76
40 free itemized ES22

I hope this helps everyone.

Tracy

Thanks, Tracy!!!!

You are so welcome. I just love it when the man in brown comes to my door, although I think my 5 1/2 year old son gets more excited than me to see all the PC stuff.

My husband sees a box, gets excited and then says... "Oh its PC"

He sounds just like my husband.

Poor guys!

tlmcunning said:
I got my changeover kit an hour ago and in it it says:

40 free write-ins ER76
40 free itemized ES22

I hope this helps everyone.

Tracy
Thanks Tracy! It does help. Here is an order form that a woman in my cluster uses. This one is for September!

Attachments

• September06OutsideOrderForm.doc
    93 KB · Views: 452
mandydollie said:
Just a suggestion: Use the outside order form as your write in receipt. Download from Consultant's Corner and make copies. That way the monthly guest special is already on there and the guests can be sure that they are reminded that if they spend the $60 they get the free product.
I do exactly the same thing

mandydollie said:

mandydollie said:

mandydollie said:

I like it for that.... I think that the itemized form reminds the guests of all of our items. What do you all think?

I had the same trouble the other night :(

chefkristin said:
I tried putting in ER75 and I can't get it to N/C it says $9.75:confused:

I tried ER76 on the supply order on PP and it was not a recognized number. I updated, so that is not the problem- anyone else have the same problem?

Has anyone ordered the 100 itemized and then did the write in number for the write-in receipts? I wonder if I go ahead and order 100 of the itemized if they will ship the write-ins. Does anyone know or tried this yet?

Thanks in advance!

I have this same problem. Can't get Pampered partner to recognize er76 and I've updated also. Help!
Dnialle

I had to add the number manually. You go to update - product list - add product - put in the number at the bottom, supply, cost as 0, etc....then click update and it should be there when you go back to your order.

AJPratt said:
Its ER75. If you mark it as N/C in PP, you'll get them for free. Or you can just use the mail in form. Hope I helped.
Anne:

I"ve been trying my hardest, and it keeps coming up $ 9.75. I did the update and everything, any suggestions?

Thanks;

Elizabeth "Beth-Anne" Otto

What are free write-in receipts numbers?

Free write-in receipts numbers are unique identification numbers that are assigned to each receipt in order to keep track of sales and customer purchases. They are used for record-keeping and can also be used for returns or exchanges.

Where can I find free write-in receipts numbers for Pampered Chef products?

You can find free write-in receipts numbers for Pampered Chef products on the bottom of your receipt. They are typically located near the barcode and are a string of numbers and letters.

Why do I need to include free write-in receipts numbers when I register my product?

Including the free write-in receipts numbers when registering your product helps us keep track of your purchase and allows us to provide better customer service. It also ensures that your warranty is valid.

Can I still register my product if I have lost my receipt with the free write-in receipts number?

Unfortunately, without the free write-in receipts number, we are unable to verify your purchase and register your product. We recommend keeping your receipts in a safe place for future reference.

Are there any other benefits to including free write-in receipts numbers when registering my product?

Yes, including free write-in receipts numbers when registering your product makes it easier for us to assist you if you have any issues with your purchase. It also allows us to track any patterns or trends in product issues and improve our products in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • cla519
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ahinchey
  • ChefVicki