• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stock Up on Write-In Receipts - Find the Best Deals for Any Year Here!

In summary, "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts - Find the Best Deals for Any Year Here!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to easily keep track of their purchases, discounts, and savings on Pampered Chef products. To access this feature, customers can log in to their account and navigate to the "My Orders" tab. This feature can be used for both online and in-person purchases, with no limit on the number of receipts that can be entered. Customers can also access their receipt history through their account.
chefkeri
Hi, need some bad; thought I stashed some away, but I guess I used my last bunch (in a fog) and didn't make myself a note to reorder :eek:

As many as I can get; don't care what year; IM or email me please!!!:D

have you thought of using the outside order forms that you can print from CC?

1. What is the purpose of "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts - Find the Best Deals for Any Year Here!"?

The purpose of "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts - Find the Best Deals for Any Year Here!" is to provide customers with a convenient and organized way to keep track of their purchases, discounts, and savings on Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I access the "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts" feature?

To access the "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts" feature, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on "My Orders" and select "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts" from the drop-down menu.

3. Can I use "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts" for both online and in-person purchases?

Yes, "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts" can be used for both online and in-person purchases. Simply enter the receipt details for any purchase you make, whether it was made online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, to keep track of your savings.

4. Is there a limit to how many receipts I can enter in "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts"?

No, there is no limit to the number of receipts you can enter in "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts". You can enter as many receipts as you need to accurately track your purchases and savings.

5. Can I access my "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts" history?

Yes, you can access your "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts" history by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on "My Orders" and select "Stock Up on Write-In Receipts" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can view all of your past receipts and their corresponding savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Replies
Views
chefkugler