• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 140 Spanish Write in Forms? Contact Me!

In summary, to fill out a Pampered Chef write-in order form, first write your personal information at the top, then list the item numbers, names, and prices of the products you want to order with their respective quantities. If you have a host's name or party number, include that information as well. You can pay for your order through the host if ordering through a party or with a credit/debit card or check if ordering on your own. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to a submitted write-in order and it typically takes 1-2 business days to process and 7-10 business days for delivery. Contact customer service for any concerns about your order.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I have 140 Spanish write in forms. I accidently oredered the wrong ones! If anyone can use these please let me know! My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Molly, if I were you I would try and ask HO to let you send them back and let you get what you want. I accidentally ordered spanish catalogs last summer and called HO. They quickly sent out the correct ones and then sent ups to pick up the other ones. I did not have to pay for shipping them back. Always try and ask HO for help. They are usually more than willing to do so.

Thanks for the help!

1. How do I fill out a Pampered Chef write-in order form?

To fill out a Pampered Chef write-in order form, simply follow these steps:

1. Start by writing your name, address, and contact information at the top of the form.
  2. Next, write down the item number, name, and price of each product you wish to order.
  3. Indicate the quantity of each product you want to purchase next to the item's information.
  4. If you have a host's name or party number, make sure to include that information as well.
  5. Lastly, total up the cost of all your items, add any applicable taxes or shipping fees, and write down the final amount due.

2. Can I use a write-in order form for online purchases?

No, write-in order forms are only used for in-person purchases or for orders placed through a Pampered Chef party. If you wish to make an online purchase, please visit our website and place your order through our online store.

3. How do I pay for my Pampered Chef write-in order?

You can pay for your write-in order in two ways:

• If you are ordering through a party, you can pay the host directly with cash, check, or credit/debit card.
  • If you are ordering on your own, you can pay by credit/debit card or check. Please make the check payable to Pampered Chef and include it with your order.

4. Can I make changes to my write-in order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a write-in order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes or additions to it. If you wish to purchase additional items, you will need to submit a new order form.

5. How long will it take for my write-in order to be processed and shipped?

Write-in orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days and will be shipped out as soon as possible. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. If you have any concerns about the status of your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • Darcy Sharpe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
keril
  • mbrents