• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Take on the Challenge of Moving and Growing Your Business?

M
Mel5497
I just want to post a quick apology for not being very helpful or social lately. Now that I am definitely moving, my primary focus is transitioning my business from one state to another while still taking care of my cluster here...especially the new consultants. (I have three gals in their first 30 days, one in her first 90, and one maybe signing this weekend.)

As of this evening, my move date changed from Oct 4th to Sep 26th/27th. :bugeye: Fortunately, I only have a consultant kick-off this weekend. I did three shows last weekend (over $2500 total so far :)) and have four shows between the 19th and 23rd. So, my personal and cluster sales will be okay for this month.

Anyhoo, please bear with me. You guys are the absolute greatest. I'm not ignoring the threads (reading them all!); I'm just really bunkering down right now.

Hey, we totally understand Kris! I have you in my prayers and wish you an easy safe move. We'll be here when you can get back to us!

Have fun with your move. I have no doubt your business will be strong through the whole adventure.

Oh Kris! You're too sweet to even remember us while you're undergoing everything!! We're here for you and I really honestly can't wait to meet you in person and have you part of our Florida Director Family!!

WOWO---moving again! Congrats--this will boost your BIZ

don't even think about it, Kris! You know we all love you and will be so happy when you can come back and play for a longer time! Just concentrate on you & your business!

morfia said:
--this will boost your BIZ

I know you're right, but I won't kid ya: I'm scared to death.

Spoke with my new chamber of commerce yesterday and that's why I'm moving up my timeline. I have the opportunity to participate in an event involving 3000 people a couple days after I get there.

I have a lead on a women's business networking group there and some family members who say they'll help me get started in the area (not holding my breath on that :cry:)

I'm also changing my address in PC next week so as to get into the LEADS system (and get my PC mail) there.

Sending out emails to friends this weekend looking for catalog shows nationwide and for referrals where I'm heading.

brainstorming as much as i can...

legacypc46 said:

Spoke with my new chamber of commerce yesterday and that's why I'm moving up my timeline. I have the opportunity to participate in an event involving 3000 people a couple days after I get there.

I have a lead on a women's business networking group there and some family members who say they'll help me get started in the area (not holding my breath on that :cry:)

I'm also changing my address in PC next week so as to get into the LEADS system (and get my PC mail) there.

Sending out emails to friends this weekend looking for catalog shows nationwide and for referrals where I'm heading.

WOW! You're on a roll! You'll succeed over there! You thought of stuff I wouldn't have!

Kris, you are INSPIRING

:)Good luck on the move & your NEW business

legacypc46 said:

GREAT ideas!! Wow, Kris, talk about being proactive. Good for you. I have no doubt you'll do just fine!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though!:pray:

1. What steps should I take to ensure a smooth transition for my business during a move?

First, make a detailed plan and timeline for the move, including all necessary tasks such as updating your address, transferring licenses and permits, and notifying clients and customers. Consider hiring a moving company to handle the physical move of any equipment or inventory. Additionally, make sure to communicate with your team and provide support and resources for them during the transition.

2. How can I continue to grow my business while also managing a move?

Delegate tasks and responsibilities to members of your team, if possible. Focus on maintaining strong relationships with current clients and customers, rather than trying to acquire new ones during this busy time. Utilize online tools and resources to stay organized and efficient.

3. How should I handle the relocation of my business if I have new consultants just starting out?

Make sure to communicate clearly with your new consultants about the move and how it may affect their business. Provide guidance and support for any necessary changes, such as updating their business licenses or transferring their customer list to a new location. Encourage them to focus on building relationships with their current customers and to utilize online tools to stay connected during the move.

4. What should I do if my move date changes unexpectedly?

Be prepared to be flexible and adapt your plans accordingly. Communicate any changes to your team and clients as soon as possible. Prioritize tasks and delegate responsibilities to ensure a smooth transition.

5. How can I balance the demands of moving with the demands of my business?

Prioritize your tasks and focus on the most important and time-sensitive ones first. Delegate tasks to your team and utilize online tools and resources to streamline processes and save time. Make sure to also take breaks and prioritize self-care during this busy time to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Josh Hunholz
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefLisa