• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wrapping Up Your Show: Tips for Thanking Your Host and Securing Future Bookings

In summary, when wrapping up a show, it is important to thank your host, go over any earned incentives, provide a copy of the order summary, and remind them of future opportunities to host. This will ensure a positive experience for your host and potentially lead to future shows.
ayalaa
:confused: Does anyone have a template letter on what to write to your host when wraping up a show? I know I saw one somewhere but can not locate it now. Just need a bit of advice on how to wrap up so I make certain my host is well cared for and will want to host in the future.

Andrea Martinez-Ayala
Perkasie, PA

Why not just give her a quick phone call? And see if everything is what she expected and she likes her products.

There is an excellent one in Pampered Partner under reports. I use it all the time. It is great because it gives customized information and instructions on how to unpack the order.

Love+
Rachel

Many Thanks:D I appreciate both recommendations. The phone call does not work with this hostess, she is never available. So hence I thought I would send her a thank you and wrap up list (i.e. what to do with the items once received, etc). I knew I saw it somewhere and now I know, Pampered Partner.

I want to establish a routine on how I handle my hosts, she was my first. :)

Thanks!!

Hi Andrea,Thank you for reaching out for advice on how to wrap up a show with your host. As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to ensure that your host feels appreciated and well taken care of throughout the entire process.First and foremost, take the time to personally thank your host for opening up their home and inviting their friends and family to learn about our products. This can be done in person, through a phone call or a handwritten note.Next, make sure to go over any incentives or rewards that your host has earned from hosting a show. This could include free or discounted products, host-exclusive specials, or half-price items.You can also provide your host with a copy of the order summary, so they can see the total sales and any orders that may have been placed after the show. This will give them a sense of accomplishment and excitement for their rewards.Lastly, remind your host of any upcoming promotions or specials that they may be interested in hosting another show for. This could be a great opportunity for them to earn even more rewards and share our products with their friends and family.Thank you again for being a wonderful host and for your support of my business. I look forward to working with you again in the future.Best regards,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I properly wrap up a Pampered Chef show?

To wrap up a show, start by thanking the host and guests for attending and supporting the show. Share any special promotions or deals that are currently available. Then, review the orders and make sure all necessary information is correct. Finally, schedule a follow-up call to ensure customer satisfaction and offer any additional assistance.

2. What should I do with any leftover food from the demonstration?

We recommend offering any leftover food to the host or guests as a thank you for hosting or attending the show. Alternatively, you can donate the food to a local shelter or food bank.

3. How should I handle any backorders or out of stock items?

If any items are backordered or out of stock, be sure to communicate this to the host and guests. Offer alternatives or similar products that are available, and give them the option to place an order for the out of stock item when it becomes available again.

4. Is there a specific way to collect payments and orders at the end of a show?

We recommend using our online ordering system or collecting payments through our secure website. This ensures accuracy and convenience for both you and the host/guests. If necessary, you can also collect cash or checks, but be sure to have a detailed record of all orders and payments.

5. What is the best way to follow up with customers after a show?

We recommend scheduling a follow-up call with each customer to thank them for their order and ensure their satisfaction. You can also offer assistance with any product questions or provide information on upcoming promotions or events. Additionally, consider sending a personalized thank-you note or email to show your appreciation for their support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ayalaa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nay62
  • letmepamperu13
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies