1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Wrapping up A Show

1. ayalaa

ayalaa Member

:confused: Does anyone have a template letter on what to write to your host when wraping up a show? I know I saw one somewhere but can not locate it now. Just need a bit of advice on how to wrap up so I make certain my host is well cared for and will want to host in the future.

Andrea Martinez-Ayala
    Perkasie, PA

Mar 10, 2006
  2. sailortena

sailortena Member

Why not just give her a quick phone call? And see if everything is what she expected and she likes her products.

Mar 10, 2006
  3. RachelNguyen

RachelNguyen Guest

There is an excellent one in Pampered Partner under reports. I use it all the time. It is great because it gives customized information and instructions on how to unpack the order.

Love+
    Rachel

Mar 10, 2006
  4. ayalaa

ayalaa Member

Many Thanks

:D I appreciate both recommendations. The phone call does not work with this hostess, she is never available. So hence I thought I would send her a thank you and wrap up list (i.e. what to do with the items once received, etc). I knew I saw it somewhere and now I know, Pampered Partner.

I want to establish a routine on how I handle my hosts, she was my first. :)

Thanks!!

Mar 10, 2006
Have something to add?