• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baked Goods Wrapping with Iron Tissue Paper | MarthaStewart.com

In summary, the best way to wrap baked goods for storage is to use layers of plastic wrap or aluminum foil, followed by parchment paper or wax paper. It is not recommended to use plastic wrap for hot baked goods, and parchment paper can also be used for wrapping. When gifting baked goods, use a decorative container or box lined with parchment paper. To reheat wrapped baked goods, allow them to come to room temperature or thaw in the refrigerator before reheating in the oven or microwave.
DebPC
Staff member
Iron tissue paper between 2 sheets of waxed paper.
from MarthaStewart.com

waxed.jpg

This is really cute!

Great idea!!

1. How should I wrap baked goods for storage?

For best results, wrap baked goods in a layer of plastic wrap or aluminum foil, followed by a layer of parchment paper or wax paper to prevent sticking. Store in an airtight container or zip-top bag in the refrigerator or freezer.

2. Can I use plastic wrap to wrap hot baked goods?

No, it is not recommended to use plastic wrap to wrap hot baked goods as the heat can cause the plastic to melt and potentially contaminate the food. Allow baked goods to cool completely before wrapping with plastic wrap.

3. Can I use parchment paper to wrap baked goods?

Yes, parchment paper is a great option for wrapping baked goods as it is non-stick and will not cling to the food. It can also be used to line a container or bag for added protection.

4. How should I wrap baked goods for gifting?

If you are gifting baked goods, it is best to wrap them in a decorative container or box. Line the container with parchment paper or tissue paper to keep the baked goods from touching the sides. You can also tie a ribbon or add a personalized tag for an extra special touch.

5. What is the best way to reheat baked goods that have been wrapped?

If baked goods have been stored in the refrigerator, it is best to allow them to come to room temperature before reheating. If they have been stored in the freezer, thaw them in the refrigerator overnight before reheating. To reheat, place them in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes, or until warmed through. Alternatively, you can microwave them on a microwave-safe plate for 30 seconds to 1 minute, checking and stirring as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LoriLions
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • clshirk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • dancedivine