• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Wrap Show Recipes: Tips and Ideas for the Perfect Demo and Party

J
jjhoo01
I would like to do some wrap shows this summer. Can anyone share any recipes they might be using for this style show? I have the "It's a wrap" recipes, but my director gave me some others that I'm not sure about. What have some of you found to be the best ones? I am planning to make one as a demo and then put the ingredients in the Chillzanne server and let the guests make their own. Any other suggestions would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Stir Fry RecipesOne of the tips on the back of the current "It's Hot, It's Cold, It's Stir-Fry" show how to insert says that all of the stir-fry salads can also be served as wraps. I have loved these recipes because they show $600 of products & I thought this would be a fun twist for summer.

Thanks for the tip. I will have to check it out.

celebration wraps from 2004I made wraps at a show last summer and the hostess still raves about the wraps we made. She & her guests still make the wraps often. If you go on line to the PC website and check out the past celebration recipes, you'll find the super easy & really yummy key to wrapping up a great show! Good luck & enjoy!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have had great success with wrap shows in the summer. It's a fun and interactive way for guests to get involved in the cooking process. I would definitely recommend using the "It's a wrap" recipes as they are tried and true favorites. However, if your director has given you some other recipes, I would suggest trying them out beforehand to see if they are a good fit for a wrap show.One recipe that I have found to be a hit at my wrap shows is the Greek Chicken Wrap. It's a simple and delicious combination of grilled chicken, feta cheese, olives, and tzatziki sauce wrapped in a warm pita. Guests can customize their own wraps with their favorite toppings and it's always a crowd pleaser.Another suggestion is to have a variety of protein options available, such as grilled shrimp, steak, and tofu, to accommodate different dietary preferences. This will also give guests the opportunity to mix and match flavors and create their own unique wrap combinations.In addition to the Chillzanne server, you can also use the Quick-Stir® Pitcher to mix and serve chilled drinks or sauces for the wraps. And don't forget to have plenty of toppings and condiments, such as diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and hot sauce, for guests to add to their wraps.I hope these tips and ideas will help make your summer wrap show a success. Best of luck and happy cooking!

1. What are some popular recipes for a summer wrap show?

Some popular recipes for a summer wrap show include chicken Caesar wraps, veggie hummus wraps, and Thai peanut chicken wraps. You can also get creative and try making buffalo chicken wraps or Greek-style wraps with lamb and tzatziki sauce.

2. Can you share any tips for making a successful wrap show?

One tip is to have all the ingredients prepped and ready to go before the demo. This will make the process smoother and more efficient. Also, don't be afraid to get creative and try new flavor combinations. And don't forget to have fun and engage with your guests!

3. What are some other ways to serve wraps at a party?

Aside from the Chillzanne server, you can also set up a DIY wrap station where guests can choose their own ingredients and wrap their own wraps. Another idea is to make mini wraps using tortilla roll-ups and serve them as appetizers. You can also make wrap skewers for a fun and easy finger food option.

4. Can you recommend any non-traditional wrap recipes?

Absolutely! You can try making a BBQ pulled pork wrap, a BLT wrap with avocado and ranch dressing, or a sushi-inspired wrap with raw tuna, avocado, and spicy mayo. Get creative and think outside the box with your wrap fillings.

5. Do you have any tips for keeping wraps fresh for a summer party?

A great tip is to use lettuce wraps instead of tortillas for a healthier and more refreshing option. You can also wrap your wraps in damp paper towels and store them in the fridge until ready to serve. And if you're making a large batch, keep the wraps separate from the fillings until right before serving to prevent them from getting soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Donna Partlo