• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Wrap Recipes: Chicken Basil & Buffalo Chicken

In summary, these wrap recipes are flexible and can be adapted to fit different diets. You can use pre-cooked chicken and substitute any flavors you prefer. To prevent the wraps from falling apart, be sure to fold and roll them tightly. While you can make them ahead of time, it's best to assemble them right before serving. These wraps can also be suitable for low-carb, gluten-free, and vegetarian diets by making simple substitutions.
pctharper
Gold Member
Can someone post the wrap recipes? Specifically the Chicken Basil and the Buffalo Chicken? I can't find my SB and I'm suspossed to make them tonight :(

The recipes are on Consultant's Corner...just look under Products and Recipes for Season's Best Recipes.

ChefBeckyD said:
The recipes are on Consultant's Corner...just look under Products and Recipes for Season's Best Recipes.

I am not seeing the new SB recipes under the Season's Best section on CC...is it somewhere else?

I really hate the layout of the recipes/theme shows on CC since they changed it. I can never seem to find anything without doing a search...so it is entirely possible the recipes are there and I just can't find them.

Hi there! I would be happy to share the wrap recipes with you. For the Chicken Basil wrap, you will need cooked chicken breast, shredded mozzarella cheese, fresh basil leaves, and your choice of wrap (I recommend a whole wheat or spinach wrap). Simply layer the chicken, cheese, and basil leaves on the wrap, roll it up, and heat it in a pan until the cheese is melted. For the Buffalo Chicken wrap, you will need cooked chicken breast, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, shredded lettuce, and your choice of wrap. Mix the chicken with the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing, then spread it on the wrap and top with shredded lettuce before rolling it up. Heat it in a pan until warm and enjoy! I hope this helps and that your wraps turn out delicious. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use pre-cooked chicken for these wrap recipes?

Yes, you can definitely use pre-cooked chicken for these recipes. Simply shred or chop the chicken and follow the rest of the instructions as written.

2. Can I substitute the basil and buffalo chicken with other flavors?

Absolutely! These recipes are very versatile and you can use any type of cooked chicken and seasonings that you prefer. Just make sure to adjust the amounts accordingly to your taste.

3. How do I prevent the wraps from falling apart?

To prevent the wraps from falling apart, make sure to place the filling in the center of the wrap and leave enough space on the sides. Then, fold the sides of the wrap over the filling and tightly roll it up from the bottom. You can also secure the ends with toothpicks if needed.

4. Can I make these wraps ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these wraps ahead of time, but it's best to assemble them right before serving for the freshest taste and to prevent the wraps from getting soggy. You can also prep the ingredients ahead of time and store them separately until ready to use.

5. Are these wrap recipes suitable for a specific diet?

These wrap recipes can be suitable for a variety of diets, as they can be easily customized. For a low-carb option, you can use lettuce leaves instead of wraps. For a gluten-free option, make sure to use gluten-free wraps or lettuce leaves. For a vegetarian option, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or your choice of protein.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chellb1234