• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Surprising World of Pampered Chef Items on eBay and Nextab!

In summary, there are now multiple platforms for purchasing Pampered Chef products, including an e-bay-like site called Nextab, Inc. and E-bay itself. However, it is recommended to shop directly through a consultant for personalized recommendations, support, and to support a small business.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Every morning for the last maybe 7 years, I do my "daily clicks" on the breast cancer site. Well, I got a shock this morning when, as I am clicking through the 8 different tabs. There are ads for a sort of like e-bay site called Nextab, inc. And what are they showing - tons of Pampered Chef items from the Oil Dipping set to the Cake Stencil set to trifle bowls and even the Carry Less/Sell More tote. Like WOW! What is the outlet needed for with these around. I also went out to E-bay last night to look at the stoneware cookie molds was amazed at the amount of items out there too. And lots of new stuff too. I have had ladies tell me they have purchased stuff on line from E-bay and other places. I just never realized how much there was out there.

Yup....sad thing is, how many of them are OVERPAYING for it too!! Look up Mother's Day totes. The other day, some had bid them over $30 for what they can by for $18!! I so wish you could comment on items to warn people!

I, too, think this is really sad. I have a team member that got a nasty letter from the HO when she put some of her gently used and doubles of items on E-bay. I don't know how people are getting away with this?

Re: Stone cookie moldsI have 2 racks for sale that holds the stoneware cookie molds

Hi there! Wow, it's amazing to see how many different platforms are now available for purchasing Pampered Chef products. It's definitely a testament to the popularity and demand for our high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets. While it's great to have options for purchasing our products, I always encourage my customers to shop directly through me as their consultant. Not only can I offer personalized recommendations and advice, but I also strive to provide the best customer service and support. Plus, by shopping through a consultant, you are supporting a small business and helping us continue to share our love for cooking and entertaining with others. Thank you for your continued support and for spreading the word about Pampered Chef products! Happy cooking!

What is "Wow What I Just Saw..."?

"Wow What I Just Saw..." is a unique kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily and safely slice and dice fruits, vegetables, and other ingredients with just one simple motion.

How does "Wow What I Just Saw..." work?

"Wow What I Just Saw..." features sharp stainless steel blades that rotate as you push down on the handle, making quick and precise cuts. The food is collected in the clear container below, making it easy to see and measure your chopped ingredients.

Is "Wow What I Just Saw..." dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Wow What I Just Saw..." is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the blades to ensure they stay sharp and in top condition.

Can "Wow What I Just Saw..." be used for all types of food?

"Wow What I Just Saw..." is suitable for slicing and dicing a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, and even some meats. However, it is not recommended for cutting hard or frozen ingredients.

What are the dimensions of "Wow What I Just Saw..."?

"Wow What I Just Saw..." measures 10 inches in length, 4 inches in width, and 3 inches in height. This makes it compact enough to store in your kitchen drawers or cabinets when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katem51
Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies
Views
pcchris