• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate a Successful July with a $3100 Week - WAHOO!

In summary, "Wow! What a Week!" is a week-long celebration hosted by Pampered Chef to thank customers for their loyalty and support. To participate, customers can place an order or host a party during the designated week. Rewards include free products, discounts, and special offers that vary each year. The event is open to everyone, including non-Pampered Chef customers, and is an annual event that takes place in the fall.
chefcharity
I just had a $3100 week! A $1300 show, a $1200 show and a $600! Lovin' July!! WAHOO!!!!

Charity, you ROCK!

what recession???? :D

WOW! That is amazing! You've earned your tote!

Wonderful! Congratulations!

How awesome! Someday I want to grow up and be just like you! Hehehe!!

What is "Wow! What a Week!"?

"Wow! What a Week!" is a week-long celebration hosted by Pampered Chef to thank our customers for their loyalty and support.

How do I participate in "Wow! What a Week!"?

To participate in "Wow! What a Week!", simply place an order during the designated week. You can also host a party during that week to earn additional rewards.

What kind of rewards can I earn during "Wow! What a Week!"?

During "Wow! What a Week!", you can earn free products, exclusive discounts, and special offers. These rewards vary each year, so be sure to check our website for the latest offerings.

Can I participate in "Wow! What a Week!" if I am not a Pampered Chef customer?

Yes, "Wow! What a Week!" is open to everyone! If you are not a Pampered Chef customer, you can still place an order or host a party during the designated week to participate in the celebration.

Is "Wow! What a Week!" an annual event?

Yes, "Wow! What a Week!" is an annual event that takes place in the fall. Be sure to mark your calendars and join us for the celebration each year!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99