• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Sales with a Successful Booth and Catalog Show!

In summary, the booth had a lot of traffic and generated a lot of interest. There were a variety of items for sale, and the door prize was a valuable item.
milkangel
I had a great booth yesterday had over 60 names have almost a $400 show only $24 togo to get there. 5 possible names for a show and one is doing acatalog show now till friday to get that new cutting board. had a cooking show in the eve the same day and it was good as well had a catalog show booke on the spot an had so much Fun.

That's great!The last booth I saw had a phone in it, and some guy with glasses pushed me aside, went in, and came out wearing blue tights and a red cape.

That is awesome! What a great start!

it now turned into $414 booth.

I would love to know how to have a WOW what a GREAT booth. Please share your good fortune with me. I truly need to get bookings. I will be at a vendor event on 11/17. Please reply.

Thanks and regards, Vickie

I had cash n carry items, I offered 10% off from anthing in the catalog for that day only and gave away a door prize and any that had walked past the booth i said hi and asked them if they would like to sign up for the door prize. the booth i was at the people that put it on were giving one away about evry half hour and had to be present to win so i said that you dont have to be here to win i call you and every one liked that. Just be open and having fun and be your self and imprtantly when some one stops to look Ask them this What can i do for you or how can i help you. Also have a smile on your face when you ask if they would like to sign up for the door prize. oh by the way it turnd into a 500.50 booth catalog show.

What is "Wow What a Great Booth"?

"Wow What a Great Booth" is a promotional event held by Pampered Chef where consultants can showcase the company's products and services in a fun and interactive way.

How can I participate in "Wow What a Great Booth"?

To participate in "Wow What a Great Booth", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and register for the event through the company's website. Registration typically opens a few weeks before the event date.

What can I expect at "Wow What a Great Booth"?

At "Wow What a Great Booth", you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, interactive product displays, and the opportunity to try out Pampered Chef products for yourself. There may also be special promotions and discounts available for attendees.

Is there a cost to attend "Wow What a Great Booth"?

There is no cost to attend "Wow What a Great Booth" as a consultant. However, if you plan on purchasing any products at the event, you will need to have the necessary funds available.

Can I bring guests to "Wow What a Great Booth"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to "Wow What a Great Booth" as long as they are interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and its products. However, please note that only registered consultants are eligible for any special promotions or discounts offered at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • laylaleigh
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JenAZ
Replies