• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Shipping: My Career Sales Saved with Quick Delivery | Tuesday to Wednesday

In summary, the shipping for Pampered Chef orders is typically very fast and efficient, with most orders being shipped out within 1-2 business days and arriving within 3-5 business days. Customers can track their orders by logging into their account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. There are no additional fees for expedited shipping, but an overnight shipping option is available for an extra fee. If changes need to be made to the shipping address, customers can contact customer service, but this may delay the shipping of the order. Pampered Chef does not currently offer the option to ship orders to multiple addresses. Separate orders will need to be placed for each address.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I submitted a show Tuesday afternoon. I was on pins and needles because it was the only thing between me and losing my career sales.

It was "released for picking" within minutes, then "received" then shipped WEDNESDAY NIGHT and on my doorstep THIS MORNING.

I am never home when FedEX man comes, otherwise I'd make him a batch of cookies!

They are doing a great job of staying ahead of the big end-of-the-month rush that awaits them. :)

Wow, that's amazing! It sounds like you had a really quick turnaround with your show submission. I can imagine the stress and anxiety you must have felt while waiting for it to be processed. But it's great to hear that it was released for picking so quickly and then shipped out and delivered to you in such a short amount of time. And I agree, it's always nice to show appreciation to those hard-working delivery drivers. Maybe you can leave a note or a thank you card for the next time they come by. Congrats on successfully submitting your show and avoiding any potential career sales losses!

1. How fast is the shipping for my Pampered Chef orders?

The shipping for Pampered Chef orders is typically very fast and efficient. Most orders are shipped out within 1-2 business days and should arrive at your doorstep within 3-5 business days.

2. Can I track my order during the shipping process?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you will be able to see the status of your order and track its shipping progress.

3. Are there any additional fees for expedited shipping?

There are no additional fees for expedited shipping with Pampered Chef. However, if you need your order to arrive even faster, you can select the overnight shipping option for an additional fee.

4. What if I need to make changes to my shipping address after I've placed my order?

If you need to make changes to your shipping address after placing your order, please contact Pampered Chef customer service as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please note that any changes may delay the shipping of your order.

5. Can I have my order shipped to multiple addresses?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not currently offer the option to ship orders to multiple addresses. If you need to send items to different addresses, you will need to place separate orders for each address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lbdenton
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
melaniepc
Replies