• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience Lightning-Fast Shipping with Our $900 Show Submission!

In summary, Ruthie said she's not going on the boat outing on Sunday night, and she's going to the banquet instead.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I submitted an almost $900 show this morning, and it shipped this afternoon!

Hey You!

I called your cell and left a message today. We need to talk soon!
And yes, shipping is very fast right now...loooove it!!

I wonder if it's b/c soooo many of the consultants are at NC..

I don't think that's why.....I think they have just finally got all the kinks worked out. Even calling HO has been super fast..........they answered the other day when I called and I had been expecting to have to put in for a call back and wasn't even ready for them. The guy on the phone - who was incredibly helpful and efficient by the way - said that the long waits haven't been going on for about two weeks now and they seem to have everything worked out.

chefruthie said:
Hey You!

I called your cell and left a message today. We need to talk soon!
And yes, shipping is very fast right now...loooove it!!

Hmmm, my cell is in the car...I guess I should go check that!

Are you at conference right now or at home? When can I call you back? (Not now - I'm on my way to bed!:indif:) Are you going to be home in the morning?

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, my cell is in the car...I guess I should go check that!

Are you at conference right now or at home? When can I call you back? (Not now - I'm on my way to bed!:indif:) Are you going to be home in the morning?

Ummm yes go check that!

No I'm not at Conference...yet!! I'm in Wave 2!! You can call me tomorrow on my cell. Looking forward to chatting! :)

chefruthie said:
Ummm yes go check that!

No I'm not at Conference...yet!! I'm in Wave 2!! You can call me tomorrow on my cell. Looking forward to chatting! :)

'Kay - talk to you tomorrow. 'Night Ruthie! :D:D:D (I'm really going - right now!)

Hey, Ruthie!! Are you going on the boat outing on Sunday night, or will I see you at the banquet? (You won't miss me at the banquet, I'll be wearing a wig that fits the theme.)

What is "Experience Lightning-Fast Shipping with Our $900 Show Submission!"?

"Experience Lightning-Fast Shipping with Our $900 Show Submission!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers who host a cooking show with at least $900 in sales can enjoy expedited shipping on their orders.

How long does the shipping take with this promotion?

With "Experience Lightning-Fast Shipping with Our $900 Show Submission!", your orders will be shipped within 3 business days instead of the usual 5-7 business days.

Is there a minimum order requirement for this promotion?

Yes, in order to qualify for the expedited shipping, your cooking show must have at least $900 in sales.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

Yes, you can combine "Experience Lightning-Fast Shipping with Our $900 Show Submission!" with other current offers and discounts from Pampered Chef.

How do I redeem this promotion?

To redeem "Experience Lightning-Fast Shipping with Our $900 Show Submission!", simply host a cooking show with at least $900 in sales and your orders will automatically be shipped within 3 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • KaryCam
  • General Chat
Replies