• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Same Day Shipping for $1200 Orders - Delivered Tomorrow!

In summary, "Wow Same Day Shipping!" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that guarantees your order will be shipped out on the same day that it is placed. This service is available for all in-stock products and there is no additional fee. To qualify, orders must be placed before 3:00 PM CST on a business day.
chefruthie
Gold Member
I just submitted a $1200 show at noon today and it's already shipped
:D !! It's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I only live 75 miles from HO. I love this company:) :) My customers may get used to this.

That is incredibly quick - but according to HO, that is what they are aiming for!!

Oh wow! After reading your post I checked the status of an order I placed about 8 last night and it shipped today as well! Will be here on Sat. before I leave for conference. WOW!

Submitted two yesterday and they both shipped yesterday! WOW!

Wow! The shipping has been great, especially with sell a thon!:D

I submitted an order at 1pm EST yesterday and one of the boxes arrived this morning. It only takes 5 hours to drive from Chicago to Mid-Michigan, but still. I was amazed! My customers needed that to arrive by at least Thursday - so we're good!

I agree ~ shipping is great right now.

Maybe we should do construction on the warehouse more often:D

What is "Wow Same Day Shipping!"?

"Wow Same Day Shipping!" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that guarantees your order will be shipped out on the same day that it is placed. This allows you to receive your products quickly and efficiently.

How does "Wow Same Day Shipping!" work?

When you place an order with Pampered Chef, our team works diligently to process and ship out your order on the same day. This means that you can expect to receive your order within a few days, depending on your location.

Is "Wow Same Day Shipping!" available for all products?

Yes, "Wow Same Day Shipping!" is available for all in-stock products. However, if an item is out of stock, it may take longer to ship out your order. Our website will indicate if an item is currently out of stock.

How can I ensure that my order qualifies for "Wow Same Day Shipping!"?

To qualify for "Wow Same Day Shipping!", your order must be placed before 3:00 PM CST on a business day. Orders placed after this time or on weekends or holidays will be shipped out on the next business day.

Is there an additional fee for "Wow Same Day Shipping!"?

No, there is no additional fee for "Wow Same Day Shipping!". This is just one of the many perks of shopping with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • janetupnorth