• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco: Hosting My Own Cooking Show!

In summary, the speaker is hosting a cooking show and is unsure of which recipe to demo. They had previously planned to demo a yummy recipe, but now they are considering the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad or the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco. However, they are open to suggestions and are reminded that even if guests have seen a recipe before, they may still enjoy it. The speaker ultimately decides to go with the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco, which has been successful at previous parties.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I am hosting my own cooking show in hopes of kicking off a good June on Tuesday and hopefully getting some more shows for June. I'm note sure what recipe to demo. I'm kind of wishing I planned and had put on invitation that I'd have food ready and do a walk through the catalog. However I can't change invite now and I put on invite I'd be demoing a yummy recipe. I feel the fajitas from Weekday dinners done are a good wow recipe but there are several coming thus far that have either hosted or been guests at shows I've done that recipe so I need something new. I'm considering Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad but I'm not sold on it. Maybe I'll do the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco! That may work. But I'm still open to any and all suggestions.

My opinion? Everyone loves a re-run! :) OK, so I stole that from Michael Reeves. But the point is, even if they've seen the fajitas before, they won't necessarily be disappointed in seeing them again.

It's not about the food. So your recipe wasn't a WOW - did they see the booking slide? Did they checkout the host specials coming up? Make a quick demo (or do an interactive one; my suggestion would be Power Cooking Beef) and just bring the tools to life for them. Answer some questions, collect orders. Keep It Simple!

Well I think I'm going to go ahead and do the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco since I really enjoy that recipe and some others I was considering I don't even like and I think that will accomplish what I'm trying to do. THanks though.

I love the chicken penne al fresco, and so do the guests at the party that has featured that, selling at least one or two DCB's each!!

1. How do I make the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco dish?

To make the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco dish, you will need to first grill your chicken using our Grill Pan and Grill Press. Then, cook your penne pasta according to package instructions. In a separate pan, sauté garlic, onion, and bell peppers, before adding in diced tomatoes and fresh basil. Finally, mix in the grilled chicken and cooked penne pasta, and top with grated Parmesan cheese.

2. Can I substitute the chicken for a different protein?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the chicken for a different protein such as shrimp or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and follow the same steps for grilling or cooking the protein of your choice.

3. Can I use a different type of pasta for this dish?

Absolutely! While penne is traditionally used in this dish, you can use any type of pasta you prefer. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time according to the type of pasta you choose.

4. Can I make this dish ahead of time for a party?

Yes, you can make this dish ahead of time for a party. Simply prepare all the components separately, and then mix them together right before serving. You can also reheat the dish in the oven or on the stovetop if needed.

5. What other Pampered Chef products can I use to make this dish?

In addition to the Grill Pan and Grill Press, you can also use our Garlic Press to easily mince garlic for the dish, our Food Chopper to chop onions and bell peppers, and our Mix 'N Scraper to easily mix all the ingredients together. Our Kitchen Spritzer is also great for coating the chicken with oil before grilling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Loveh20mi