• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Impressed with Quick Shipping: My Experience in 7 Months of Selling

In summary, Pampered Chef orders typically ship within 2-3 business days, with an additional 2-7 business days for delivery depending on location. Expedited shipping options are available for an extra fee, ranging from 1-3 business days. If a shipping address needs to be changed after an order is placed, customers should contact customer service, though this may result in a delay in delivery. Orders can be tracked using a tracking number provided via email. In the rare event of a damaged or missing order, customers should contact customer service immediately for resolution.
heat123
Silver Member
Today I transmitted a show and it's already shipped it said! That is the quickest turnaround time I have ever seen so far in 7 months of doing this! Very impressed! Hope nothing was overlooked or missed with such a short turn around time!:rolleyes:

I have to say I am very happy so far in 34 shows~ I have only had 2 adjustments so far!!! 1. for a Spanish SBCB that was supposed to be English and 2. for a broken piece of stoneware! Keepin my fingers crossed my luck stays this great with our shipping dept!:)

Do you think they are getting ready for not only month end but also a 9 days of disruptions during conference??:) :D :)

Leea:cool:

OMG, they have improved SO much since when I first started. It's amazing! Plus it gives us great customer service:D

I closed a show yesterday at 3:00 PM, and it had shipped by 7 PM- WOW !!!!!!!!!

They know that they are going to have a ton of shows come in on Friday so they are trying to keep up with the shows coming in. Maybe they are closed until Weds. for the holiday weekend and are making sure that shows wait as little as possible to ship!

1. How quickly can I expect to receive my order from Pampered Chef?

Orders typically ship within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. Depending on your location, delivery can take an additional 2-7 business days.

2. Does Pampered Chef offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. This can range from 1-3 business days depending on your location. Please contact customer service for more information.

3. What if I need to change my shipping address after placing an order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing an order, please contact customer service as soon as possible. We will do our best to make the necessary changes, but this may result in a delay in delivery.

4. Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. This will allow you to track your package and see its estimated delivery date.

5. What if my order arrives damaged or is missing items?

In the rare event that your order arrives damaged or is missing items, please contact customer service immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct items in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • DebbieJ