• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Chef's Tools: Important Updates and Next Steps

In summary, one of the Asian suppliers for Chef's Tools has gone bankrupt, causing their manufacturing plant to shut down and preventing the production of certain products. These products are now on Stop Sell and will no longer be available for sale. New nylon tools will be offered for individual sale and a catalog insert has been developed for easy sharing with customers. The Chef's Tools Ladle, Skimmer, and Strainers are still available for purchase. The company apologizes for any inconvenience and assures that they are working with other manufacturers to ensure a stable supply.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Dear Consultants,

I have some unfortunate news to share with you today. One of our long time Asian suppliers has unexpectedly gone bankrupt. As a result, their manufacturing plant closed suddenly and is no longer able to produce any product. Over the past few days we have worked diligently to secure new manufacturers for the affected products. While we have been successful on some products, regrettably, we are unable to secure a source for a number of our Chef's Tools. As a result, we must take the following actions:

Effective immediately the following items are on Stop Sell. They are discontinued and will no longer be available for sale.
Chef's Tools Square Slotted Spoon #2338
Chef's Tools Small Spoon #2337
Chef's Tools Slotted Spoon #2343
Chef's Tools Spoon #2342
Chef's Tools Slotted Turner #2344
Chef's Tools Small Slotted Turner #2347
Chef's Tools Jumbo Slotted Turner #2345
Chef's Tools Pasta Fork #2341

This means you may not sell them. Any orders that you currently have for these products must be submitted by midnight CT on June 23.

Please note: You will not be able to enter these products into PamperedPartner® Plus after June 23 at midnight CT.

Effective June 24, we will be offering the following nylon tools for individual sale:
Nylon Slotted Server (Pasta Fork) #2319 — $6.50
Nylon Slotted Spoon #2336 — $5.50
Small Nylon Turner #2340 — $5.00
Nylon Spoon #2349 — $5.50
Nylon Turner #2351 — $5.50

We will also continue to sell the Basic Nylon Tool Set (#2325) and the Specialty Nylon Tool Set (#2326).

To make it possible for you to easily share this information with your customers, we have developed a catalog insert that features the individual nylon tools. Paperclip it on top of page 32 of the Spring/Summer 2011 catalog.

Beginning tomorrow, June 21:
You will be able to download the flyer by going to Consultant's Corner > Frequently Visited Links > Product Status Alerts.
A pack of inserts will be included with every new catalog order you place.
You will be able to order packs of 25 catalog inserts, free of charge, by writing in item # KP21 (ENG) or KR62 (ESP) on a REPLACEMENTS PART ORDER. You will not be charged shipping or handling charges for this shipment. This option will be available to you through June. Beginning July 1, please use a supply order to order the catalog inserts. The flyers will continue to be free, however, normal shipping and handling charges will apply.

Please note that the Chef's Tools Ladle (#2346), Skimmer (#2348), 5” Strainer (#2496) and 7” Strainer (#2606) all remain available for sale as they were not impacted by this event.

I know this is disappointing news, and apologize in advance for any inconvenience it may cause you or your customers. We continue to work closely with all of our manufacturers and remain confident that our base of manufacturers is solid.

Sincerely,

Marla Gottschalk
Chief Executive Officer

Dear fellow forum user,I am sorry to hear about the unfortunate news regarding the bankruptcy of one of your long-time Asian suppliers. It must have been a difficult decision to discontinue the affected Chef's Tools and offer alternative nylon tools instead.I appreciate the effort you have put in to secure new manufacturers for the affected products and for providing clear instructions on how to handle current orders and future orders for the discontinued items. I understand that this situation was unexpected and out of your control, and I hope that your team can continue to work closely with your manufacturers to ensure the quality and availability of your products.Thank you also for providing the catalog insert for easy communication with customers and for the option to order additional inserts free of charge. It shows that you are committed to keeping your consultants and customers informed and satisfied.I am confident that your decision to offer the nylon tools as alternatives will still provide quality and functionality to your customers. I appreciate your transparency and professionalism in handling this situation and I hope that your business will continue to thrive despite this setback.Best regards,

What is "Wow No Longer Available"?

"Wow No Longer Available" is a discontinued product from Pampered Chef. It was a popular kitchen tool used for slicing, grating, and shredding food items.

Why is "Wow No Longer Available" no longer being sold?

Pampered Chef regularly updates its product line to bring new and innovative products to its customers. Unfortunately, "Wow No Longer Available" was not as popular as other products and was discontinued to make room for new items.

Can I still purchase "Wow No Longer Available" anywhere?

Unfortunately, "Wow No Longer Available" is no longer being sold by Pampered Chef or any authorized retailers. However, you may be able to find it for sale through third-party sellers on online marketplaces.

What should I do if my "Wow No Longer Available" breaks or needs to be replaced?

If your "Wow No Longer Available" breaks or needs to be replaced, Pampered Chef offers a generous warranty on all its products. You can contact their customer service team for assistance with getting a replacement or refund.

Are there any similar products to "Wow No Longer Available" available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools that can perform similar functions as "Wow No Longer Available." Some popular options include the Deluxe Cheese Grater, Simple Slicer, and Ultimate Mandoline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • skaugchef