• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Mini Kit Offer: Start Your Own Business for Only $65 | April 1 - June 30

In summary, a new Mini Consultant Kit is being offered from April 1 to June 30 for only $65. It includes nine products, two recipe presentation cards, and business materials for four shows. It does not include a food chopper. There is a 50% New Consultant Kit rebate offer every day this month. New consultants who sign in April will not be able to use the KE month, but will still earn PC$ and will get KE in their fourth month. The regular kit is still available for $155.
PampChefJoy said:
Can someone please forward me the email? I'm not feeling the love - don't see it in my inbox :(

I will make up a special blast email and also make a new version of the April newsletter that I just posted today.

YEAHHHH!!!!! I was just checking to see if anyone had pushed the "CHEFJOY BUTTON". hehehe

pkd09 said:
I am truly excited about this but also very cautious. Is this going to increase the number of "kit nappers"? We use to have a problem with this when the kit was $99; has slowed down quite a bit since it went to $155 in my opinion. A price of $65 is going to be very tempting to a number of them especially when you see the product.

I feel the same exact way. At first I was thinking, ohh crud, as I also remember the "kit knapper" period. I haven't had a kit knapper in a long time and I'd prefer to keep it that way. I really like the kit rebate they have going on right now. You know, the do something to get something in return concept. I think that really works.

That being said, I'll roll with it and I'll also enjoy adding new members to my team and training them. I'll still be pushing/suggesting the full kit option, but for those who can't swing it, this will be a nice option for them...

mimicahoon said:
Hi -

I am really excited about the mini consultant kit. I made this flyer that will still work for the remainder of the month, but also promote the new Mini Consultant Kit Please let me know what you think.

Serving up solutions for today's budgets...

HAVE A PAMPERED DAY!

Mimi M Cahoon
Director and Trainer #461346

Thanks for putting that together and sharing it! Love it! :)

I caught just one little thing that you might want to fix:

o Two additional Mini Kit recipes will be available online).

Other than that, it looks so great! :)

When I read my email I was not impressed, but after reading some of the posts I am thinking differently. This is perfect for the previous consultant or the host who has everything already.
Does any one know if they get the consultant tote, it wasn't pictured? It would be great if they had a kit completion promo for those who use this to start their business at the lower cost but then want to continue after the first 4 shows.
I can't imagine doing a demo without the food chopper, the mandoline, the can opener, etc... I still think the regular kit at $155 is a better way to go!!

I do agree though this is the way for those who already "have it all" though! I know some Hosts have more than their Consultants! LOL! As everyone has said, this will also be good for those Inactive Consultants who have to buy a new Kit and have theirs still in good shape!

When I pull up the flyer, it is two pages! I've revised it some so as to fit on one page.

Attachments

• Recruiting Flier - Revised March 09 and Mini Consultant Kit - blank consultant info.doc
    132 KB · Views: 563
I would think that most people who get the mini kit will get it because they have most everything in the large kit. So they would already have the FC, can opener, etc.
I have had soo many people say I have everything in the kit, can I not just start? I had always suggested that we have a $50 kit that included the apron, paperwork and computer program and that is it. I had to pay $100 for my kit and then another $50 for the program when I started. I had everything in the kit and it was nice to have duplicates of some but alot of people don't care about that they just want to save money.
I am loving the mini kit and hope it will help my downline to start recruiting and in turn save my directorship.

pkd09 said:
I am truly excited about this but also very cautious. Is this going to increase the number of "kit nappers"? We use to have a problem with this when the kit was $99; has slowed down quite a bit since it went to $155 in my opinion. A price of $65 is going to be very tempting to a number of them especially when you see the product.

I am REALLY excited about this.. But 'kit nappers' was the first thing that went through my mind.. :\

crissy11 said:
I would think that most people who get the mini kit will get it because they have most everything in the large kit. So they would already have the FC, can opener, etc.
I have had soo many people say I have everything in the kit, can I not just start? I had always suggested that we have a $50 kit that included the apron, paperwork and computer program and that is it. I had to pay $100 for my kit and then another $50 for the program when I started. I had everything in the kit and it was nice to have duplicates of some but alot of people don't care about that they just want to save money.
I am loving the mini kit and hope it will help my downline to start recruiting and in turn save my directorship.

I have had the same questions asked to me - and have also wished for a "paperwork only" kit. I have some PC "groupies" who just might give it a try with this option!

nldavis321 said:
YEAHHHH!!!!! I was just checking to see if anyone had pushed the "CHEFJOY BUTTON". hehehe

Is that anything like Staples' EASY button? :D

Beth1170 said:
When I read my email I was not impressed, but after reading some of the posts I am thinking differently. This is perfect for the previous consultant or the host who has everything already.
Does any one know if they get the consultant tote, it wasn't pictured? It would be great if they had a kit completion promo for those who use this to start their business at the lower cost but then want to continue after the first 4 shows.
I can't imagine doing a demo without the food chopper, the mandoline, the can opener, etc... I still think the regular kit at $155 is a better way to go!!

That is a good question, I wonder if the tote is included in the "every thing you need to do your first 4 shows?

Joy, You did an awesome job in such a quick turn around! I love the blast email you made in addition to updating the newsletter. Way to go!

I am so excited about this and thank you for the flier!

I think the mini kit is a good idea but if the other kit can't be purchased at a later date. That means that the consultant is going to have to buy a whole lot of products for their kit unless they never change their recipes and always do the same things.

~*Heather*~ said:
I think the mini kit is a good idea but if the other kit can't be purchased at a later date. That means that the consultant is going to have to buy a whole lot of products for their kit unless they never change their recipes and always do the same things.

But there are many people who already have alot of the PC kit, and don't want to re-buy it all. Or people who have been consultants, and want to give it a try again. OR - they can earn PC $$ when they start, and purchase products that way too!

pjpamchef said:
I'll tell you what I'm excited about! When I was down with my treatment last year and lost my Directorship all my consultants went to my upline. All of them except 1 have gone inactive and were planning on signing up under me after April 1. Now they can do it a lot easier!! So, I would be contacting inactive consultants who were thinking of maybe getting back in the business!!!!

After reading your post, I will be calling a couple of leads that I have that were previous consultants and have been inactive for a couple of years. I believe both of them had concerns about having all the products already. This would be great for those people as well!!!:love:

~*Heather*~ said:

I agree with Becky, they may already have a lot of products. Or they can earn unlimited amount of PC$ to get more products.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
That is a good question, I wonder if the tote is included in the "every thing you need to do your first 4 shows?

I would bet that it's only what you see in the photo (plus paperwork). The apron is shown, but not the tote... so I am guessing that is all you get.

~*Heather*~ said:

They will earn PC $$$ and can buy whatever they want.

I wish they would have had this when I started...I had almost every item in my kit and it was kind of frustrating to spend money on items I had--my recruiter had a good point that it's nice to not have to raid your kitchen before every show though :)

PampChefJoy said:

Are you calling yourself easy?

*snort*

That is GREAT! I hope they do something similar here in Canada!
I think it is a great "re-recruiting" tool!

Kari

chefann said:
Are you calling yourself easy?

*snort*

That's what my husband says... <did I say that out loud?>

PampChefJoy said:

PampChefJoy said:
That's what my husband says... <did I say that out loud?>

If you are what you eat, I'm cheap, fast and easy. :D

If you are what you eat, I'm new, improved, and fat-free.

chefann said:
If you are what you eat, I'm cheap, fast and easy. :D

lol, you kill me Ann!:p

Here's the additional info about the mini kit:
As announced yesterday, the exciting new Mini Kit was revealed to a national audience today on Fox’s The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet. From now through March 31, continue to share the March kit rebate with all your new contacts and at your Shows. The New Consultant Kit is the best way to start a Pampered Chef® business, and with the 50% rebate when your new Consultant submits at least $1,250 in commissionable sales in their first 30 days, it's an extraordinary value. You’ll find training materials and full details about the Mini Kit in the April Consultant News, which will post March 31. In the meantime, please take a moment to review the following questions, so you’ll be prepared to address any inquiries you might receive.

* Can I participate in the New Consultant Rewards Program with the Mini Kit?Yes! You can use the Pampered Chef® dollars you earn through the New Consultant Rewards program to get additional products and business supplies.
* Can I use a Host Kit Credit with the Mini Kit?No, the Mini Kit is designed to be a terrific way to get started for only $65. The Host Kit Credit only applies to the $155 New Consultant Kit.
* If I purchase the Mini Kit can I convert to the $155 New Consultant Kit later?No, but you can easily add products by hosting a Grand Opening Show. You can also add products and additional business supplies by using the Pampered Chef® dollars you earn through the New Consultant Rewards program.
* Can I use a Quick Start Box with the Mini Kit?No, the paperwork contents of the kits are different. The Mini Kit contains enough paperwork for four Shows.

When the Mini Kit is available April 1, contact everyone you've spoken to in the last six months who expressed interest in the opportunity, but said they couldn't afford the initial investment. Take charge, take action! The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark. Please do not reply to this e-mail. It is not set up to accept replies. You are receiving this e-mail because you are a Consultant with The Pampered Chef, Ltd. If you received this e-mail in error, please send a separate e-mail to [email protected].

I think this is a great idea and I hope they keep it.

Here's what's missing from the mini kit:

* Simple additions caddy ... used this one from time to time but don't need it.
* Saute pan (never used it at a show)
* Microplane grater (used it at one show ... but could do without it.)
* Mandoline (used at some shows but frankly, I'm not a big fan.)
* Large turner (OK, can somebody tell me why they include such a large turner with such a small pan?)
* Measuring cup (but they do get themeasure-all)
* Mini Muffin Pan and tart shaper (never used it at a show.)
*Cooling rack ... which is nice, but I find it's not too noticable at shows.
* Basting brush (but they can get one free for spending $60)
* Measuring spoon (rarely used at a show)
* Prep bowls (but we only get 2 anyway.)

Oh, and the food chopper .. but guess what? If she's a true PC addict, she probably already has one ... or can borrow one from somebody else?

When I first started, I felt like I didn't have nearly enough products to make the recipes I wanted to make. What did I do? I put my nose to the grindstone, sought to earn PC dollars, and spent them on kit enhancement in my second month. (Then I won the spree, but that's another story.)

I have offered to loan my products to consultants who are near me, and will continue to do so.

This is a great plan ... and I hope it leads to more recruits for all of us!

I was looking at the recipes they give in the new mini-kit, and you really do need the Mandoline (for the pizza), and the food chopper is handy for the nuts on the brownies. If they had those two products in there, it would have really been better....but for that person who does already have alot of products, yes, I can see this being a great thing.

It's also missing the whisk and the mini serving spatula.

did we deceide if the bag comes with the kit or not??? If not any suggestions on what to tell recruits to use???

I'm more likely to use a whisk at a show anyway ... and the mini serving spatula is easily obtained.The point of that little rant is that someone looking to build their kit and make other recipes will probably choose things OTHER than those listed here. Instead of the mini skillet, the microplane and the mandoline, for instance, they'll get the family skillet. And they may have lots of product already.

<h2>What is the New Mini Kit offer?</h2><p>The New Mini Kit offer is a promotion from Pampered Chef that allows individuals to start their own business for only $65, instead of the regular price of $155. It includes nine products, training materials, and business materials for four shows.</p><h2>When is this offer available?</h2><p>This offer is available from April 1st to June 30th.</p><h2>What is the purpose of this offer?</h2><p>The purpose of this offer is to provide a more affordable option for individuals who are interested in starting their own business with Pampered Chef, especially during these challenging economic times.</p><h2>What is included in the Mini Kit?</h2><p>The Mini Kit includes nine products, recipe presentation cards, training materials, and business materials for four shows. Two additional recipes will also be available online.</p><h2>How does the Mini Kit compare to the regular New Consultant Kit?</h2><p>The Mini Kit is a smaller version of the regular New Consultant Kit, but it still includes all the essential materials and products needed to start a Pampered Chef business. It is priced at $65, compared to the regular price of $155.</p>

What is the New Mini Kit offer?

The New Mini Kit offer is a promotion from Pampered Chef that allows individuals to start their own business for only $65, instead of the regular price of $155. It includes nine products, training materials, and business materials for four shows.

When is this offer available?

This offer is available from April 1st to June 30th.

What is the purpose of this offer?

The purpose of this offer is to provide a more affordable option for individuals who are interested in starting their own business with Pampered Chef, especially during these challenging economic times.

What is included in the Mini Kit?

The Mini Kit includes nine products, recipe presentation cards, training materials, and business materials for four shows. Two additional recipes will also be available online.

How does the Mini Kit compare to the regular New Consultant Kit?

The Mini Kit is a smaller version of the regular New Consultant Kit, but it still includes all the essential materials and products needed to start a Pampered Chef business. It is priced at $65, compared to the regular price of $155.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • janezapchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies