• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Late Newsletter Surprise: Time to Unwind & Read!

In summary, the "Late Newsletter Surprise" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that is announced through their newsletter and includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products. To access the promotion, customers simply need to click on the link provided in the newsletter and can then view and add the deals to their cart. The promotion is available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates, but the deals may vary slightly depending on location. It is only available for a limited time and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but customers can still use host rewards or discounts on regular-priced items in the same order.
lacychef
HO must be trying to make up for getting the newsletters out late; I got mine in the mail today! Now I need to sit down & read:)

You got the June Consultant News TODAY?!?

AlowayFamily said:
You got the June Consultant News TODAY?!?

:) :) Yes, and I was quite shocked!:) :)

They are totally useless to me! I never get mine until after the first week of the month. By that time I have seen everything on cc or here. Total waste of money on their part!

Want to talk complete waste? I generally don't get mine until the last week of the month. :( BUT, I did just promote to director, so hopefully they will start coming earlier now! (Directors get the KCN the month before). At least we can view them in Consultant's Corner!

Still haven't gotten mine...as how it always is!

I received mine on the first. I generally don't get it till the middle of the month. I was quite surprised. Hope this is going to continue.

Okay, never mind...got mine today. Woohoo!!!!

You all should feel quite lucky! I just got my MAY KCN in the mail about 2 days ago!!!! However, I usually get them in the last week of the month being sent but geez!

1. What is the "Late Newsletter Surprise"?

The "Late Newsletter Surprise" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that is announced through our newsletter. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products.

2. How do I access the "Late Newsletter Surprise" promotion?

To access the "Late Newsletter Surprise", simply click on the link provided in our newsletter. This will take you to a webpage where you can view the available deals and add them to your cart.

3. Is the "Late Newsletter Surprise" available in all regions?

Yes, the "Late Newsletter Surprise" promotion is available to customers in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, please note that the deals and discounts may vary slightly depending on your location.

4. How long is the "Late Newsletter Surprise" promotion available?

The "Late Newsletter Surprise" promotion is only available for a limited time, so make sure to act fast and take advantage of the deals before they expire. The exact duration of the promotion will be stated in the newsletter.

5. Can I combine the "Late Newsletter Surprise" deals with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Late Newsletter Surprise" deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you may still use any available host rewards or discounts on regular-priced items in the same order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenwallace
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom