1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Wow is all I can say

1. Wow is all I can say. I wish I had found this site when I started in March 2006, maybe I would have been more productive. You guys have great tips and ideas, I hope I can contribute soon. I am having my first open house with another DS consultant in January and this site has been a wealth of information, I am hoping it helps me get a great turnout. Thanks again for a great new online community for me to visit and get motivated !!!

Dec 12, 2006
  2. gilliandanielle

gilliandanielle Legend Member

Welcome to the group!

3. tlennhoff

tlennhoff Legacy Member

Welcome. People here share the most increadible information.

Dec 12, 2006
  4. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

Welcome to our virtual cluster, we are a talkative bunch (I mean typing bunch, lol). I am so glad all of us here get along so well and help each other so much, no bad mouthing, 'flaming', etc.

Dec 12, 2006
  5. gilliandanielle

gilliandanielle Legend Member

Who's talkative here???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

LMAO!!!!:D

6. tlennhoff

tlennhoff Legacy Member

Not you that is for sure, you are quiet as a mouse, as can be seen from your # of posts. :D

Dec 12, 2006
  7. DebbieSAChef

DebbieSAChef Senior Member

Talkative

Did you know that Gillian is actually like at one million two thousand seven hundred and sixty three posts!!!

It's like the Odometer on an old well run car, after a certain point the post counter starts all over again but you know that a 1972 Ford doesn't have only 100,000 miles on it!!!!

LMAO :D :D :D :D :D

Debbie :D

Dec 12, 2006
  8. lacychef

lacychef Legend Member

That's funny:D
    Welcome to our group; it really is a great group of gals & guys! If you have a question, chances are it can be answered here!

Dec 13, 2006
Have something to add?