• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Online Community the Key to My Success as a DS Consultant?

In summary, this online community is a platform for direct sales (DS) consultants to connect, share tips and ideas, and support each other in their businesses. It offers a variety of resources such as tips, training, and advice from experienced consultants, making it a valuable resource for networking, learning new strategies, and staying motivated in your business. Whether you are new to the business or have been in it for years, you can contribute to this community and benefit from the insights and experiences of others. This community is also a great source of ideas and tips for hosting successful events, and can help you stay motivated and inspired through connecting with others, sharing success stories, and participating in challenges.
swilking
Wow is all I can say. I wish I had found this site when I started in March 2006, maybe I would have been more productive. You guys have great tips and ideas, I hope I can contribute soon. I am having my first open house with another DS consultant in January and this site has been a wealth of information, I am hoping it helps me get a great turnout. Thanks again for a great new online community for me to visit and get motivated !!!

Welcome to the group!

Welcome. People here share the most increadible information.

Welcome to our virtual cluster, we are a talkative bunch (I mean typing bunch, lol). I am so glad all of us here get along so well and help each other so much, no bad mouthing, 'flaming', etc.

jdavis said:
Welcome to our virtual cluster, we are a talkative bunch (I mean typing bunch, lol). I am so glad all of us here get along so well and help each other so much, no bad mouthing, 'flaming', etc.
Who's talkative here???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

LMAO!!!!:D

gilliandanielle said:
Who's talkative here???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

LMAO!!!!:D

Not you that is for sure, you are quiet as a mouse, as can be seen from your # of posts. :D

TalkativeDid you know that Gillian is actually like at one million two thousand seven hundred and sixty three posts!!!

It's like the Odometer on an old well run car, after a certain point the post counter starts all over again but you know that a 1972 Ford doesn't have only 100,000 miles on it!!!!

LMAO :D :D :D :D :D

Debbie :D

That's funny:D
Welcome to our group; it really is a great group of gals & guys! If you have a question, chances are it can be answered here!

1. What is this online community and how can it help me as a DS consultant?

This online community is a platform for direct sales (DS) consultants to connect, share tips and ideas, and support each other in their businesses. It can be a valuable resource for networking, learning new strategies, and staying motivated in your business.

2. How can I use this community to improve my productivity as a DS consultant?

This community offers a variety of resources such as tips, training, and advice from experienced DS consultants. By utilizing these resources and connecting with other consultants, you can learn new strategies and techniques to help you become more efficient and productive in your business.

3. Can I contribute to this online community as a new DS consultant?

Absolutely! This community is open to all DS consultants, regardless of experience. Whether you have just started or have been in the business for years, your insights and ideas are valuable. Don't hesitate to share your experiences and ask questions - we are all here to support each other.

4. I am planning an open house with another DS consultant. Can this community help me with ideas to make it successful?

Definitely. This community is a great place to find ideas and tips for hosting successful events. You can also connect with other consultants who have experience with open houses and ask for their advice. With the support and resources available in this community, your open house is sure to be a success!

5. How can I stay motivated and inspired as a DS consultant?

This community is a great source of motivation and inspiration. By connecting with other consultants, sharing success stories, and learning new strategies, you can stay motivated and inspired to grow your business. You can also find accountability partners and participate in challenges to keep yourself on track and motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Michelle Nab
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Michelle Nab
  • Wendy Hopping