• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me in Wave 3 as I Walk with My 2 Gal Pals - New Director Excitement!

In summary, "Join Me in Wave 3 as I Walk with My 2 Gal Pals - New Director Excitement!" is an invitation for Pampered Chef consultants to join a team and work towards achieving the rank of Director. Anyone who is interested in advancing to Director can participate by reaching out to the hosting consultant. By joining the team, consultants will receive support and resources from experienced members and will have the opportunity to work towards a common goal. There is no cost to join the team, but there may be expenses associated with attending events or purchasing materials.
mrsbettyboop0000
I'm a New Director and will be walking in Wave 3 and I just found out that along with my director I have 2 of my very own gals going... They just booked thier plane tickets and sent me their schedule. YAY I'm Super Excited and can't wait!!!! :love0010:

That's wonderful Carrie!!! Congrats! How COOL to have your girls seeing you walk!

Thanks, I know I was already excited but now I'm just super excited.

It makes it even more exciting when you get to bring your own cheering squad!
Congrats!

Wonderful! I've got one going with me, I wish they could all go!

An extra big CONGRATULATIONS to you! Hopefully seeing you walk and get treated like a Queen will inspire them to want to promote!

That's AWESOME Carri! I have one girl going with me this year and I'm STOKED!

That's awesome Carrie! 2 of mine are going, too.
Where are you staying?
We are at the Hilton.

How exciting! You guys are going to have such a great time together!

SusanBP0129 said:
That's awesome Carrie! 2 of mine are going, too.
Where are you staying?
We are at the Hilton.

We are also at the Hilton. We are coming in on Wed about 9am how about you guys? :)

Same! Landing at O'Hare around 11am. Leaving Saturday late afternoon.

1. What is "Join Me in Wave 3 as I Walk with My 2 Gal Pals - New Director Excitement!"?

"Join Me in Wave 3 as I Walk with My 2 Gal Pals - New Director Excitement!" is an invitation to join a team of Pampered Chef consultants who are working towards achieving the rank of Director in the company.

2. Who can participate in this event?

Anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant and is interested in advancing to the rank of Director can participate in this event.

3. How do I join this team?

To join this team, you can reach out to the consultant who is hosting the "Join Me in Wave 3 as I Walk with My 2 Gal Pals - New Director Excitement!" event and express your interest in joining. They will provide you with more information and guide you through the process of joining the team.

4. What are the benefits of joining this team?

By joining this team, you will have the support and guidance of experienced Pampered Chef consultants who are also working towards the rank of Director. You will have access to valuable resources and training to help you achieve your goals, as well as the camaraderie of working with others towards a common goal.

5. Is there a cost to join this team?

No, there is no cost to join this team. However, there may be expenses associated with attending events or purchasing materials, but these are not required to be a part of the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • icerneaccorie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • icerneaccorie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies