• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Email Address Flagged as Spam? Finally Resolved After 9 Months!

In summary, the individual complained about people not doing their jobs and reached out to five different numbers for help, but did not receive a response. After nine months of complaints, they finally reached out to their consultant and were told that the email address was flagged as spam and was not being sent. The individual then asked for a supervisor, who was able to resolve the customer's issue.
Sheila
Gold Member
I've been complaining to corporate of people not doing their jobs! I've called 5 times to get my phone number corrected because I couldn't seem to do it from this end & it was showing the area code twice which was making the last 3 numbers disappear. I've sent numerous e-mails on various things with no responses. I finally called & started fussing about not getting acknowledgments to various requests (one of the issues I actually sent a 5th request!). Since it was different people, I asked if they are even GETTING my e-mails or if there are multiple people dropping the ball & not doing their jobs.

It's been a week & I finally have an answer:

Hello Sheila,

Thanks for the reply, this has since been resolved…Your email address was flagged as spam on our spam filter, we’ve specified your address([email protected]) as a safe sender so now everything should be back to normal….Thanks…

Bill Loughrie

Sad that it's taken about 9 months & numerous complaints on the phone to find someone who could determine this ... but happy to just finally have it all resolved!

Wow. Well, like you said, at least it's now resolved.

Their email says 'yahooo.com'. Is that right? Or hopefully just a typo? You'll know soon enough I guess. :)

He was retyping it, so I'm hoping it's just a typo. I re-sent a couple of issues. We'll see if I get a response now! ;)

I'm sorry, but that was a ridiculous and sounded like an excuse to me! Hopefully they will get better at responding to you now - if not, I'd complain a lot more!!! and take it higher up.

I agree with Linda! His response was far too "casual" for all you have gone through. How can a consultant's email not be entered/ flagged as safe when it is given as a method of communication? He basically blew you & your repeated challenges off.

I'm incensed on your behalf! I spent 17 years in the Hotel Industry in various positions and so I have no patience/ use for those in a "Customer Service" position who give excuses for a job poorly done!

Thanks to your advice Sheila, I went straight to asking for a supervisor last night. I had a customer (just met) who got a grill press for Christmas from her husband. She already had one. She couldn't talk to him about returning, he's in the Phillappines in the service. I called HO with date ordered from credit card, etc. No receipt, no return I was told. Yes they could locate with all the information I gave, but wouldn't allow a return. I immediately ask for a supervisor, as I've never had issues before with such specific information. Great response. Return is processed and I have a very thankful new client.

Glad you were able to get your customer's issue resolved Julie! :D

1. What is "Wow, How Crazy Is This?"

"Wow, How Crazy Is This?" is a collection of fun and unique kitchen gadgets and tools designed to make cooking and food prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I purchase "Wow, How Crazy Is This?" products?

You can purchase "Wow, How Crazy Is This?" products through our independent consultants or online through our website. Simply browse our catalog and add the products you want to your cart.

3. Are "Wow, How Crazy Is This?" products safe to use?

Yes, all of our "Wow, How Crazy Is This?" products are made with high-quality materials and are thoroughly tested for safety and durability. However, it's important to always follow the instructions and use caution when handling sharp or hot items.

4. Can I host a "Wow, How Crazy Is This?" party?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to get together with friends and family while earning free and discounted products. Contact your consultant to schedule a party or learn more about hosting benefits.

5. What is the return policy for "Wow, How Crazy Is This?" products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your "Wow, How Crazy Is This?" products. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • byrd1956